1. Ideology. He's not a rigid ideologue like most of the other Republicans. He believes in The Donald and that says it all.
2. Flexibility. He has been on all sides of many issues and knows that consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.
3. Family values. He knows the meaning of marriage and fidelity. Just ask any of his three wives.
4. Religion. He's not a phony bible-toting churchgoer like many of his rivals. He rarely bothers going and doesn't need to. He worships The Donald and The Almighty Dollar.
5. Role Model. He lives the life style of the rich and famous that most Americans aspire to.
6. Business acumen. He didn't get so rich by being stupid or a pushover.
7. Negotiator. He can apply his methods of handling investors, partners, banks, unions, bankruptcy courts, lawyers and employees to dealing with foreign governments, starting with Mexico and China.
8. National Defense. He'll start by building a fence along our southern border and making Mexico pay for it, then he'll look at Scott Walker's plan to build one along the Canadian border. His ancestors didn't come to this country to see it flooded with immigrants.
9. Self-confidence. Not boring. The Donald is not another politician trying to please everyone by saying nothing. Don't bother asking him for details for solving problems, just be assured he will take care of everything. He's not afraid to tell everyone else they're stupid, pathetic, losers, clueless, dumb as a rock, a clown or a disaster. That kind of honesty is what will restore American respect and leadership at home and abroad.
10. Just kidding