This year “Fresh Agro-Mashov agriculture exhibition” celebrates a quarter century of having grown into the central meeting point for the members of Agricultural industry from Europe, Asia and Africa. This year, the participants are streaming in Tel-Aviv in Israel for two days of amazing meetings with the sole players of the world’s Agricultural sector.
The exhibition will devote itself on the production and marketing of fresh agricultural produce and reduction of the brokerage costs in agriculture. Being the summit of growers of fresh agricultural produce, buyers, wholesalers and marketers from Israel and beyond, it will set the platform for active and unique business. The exhibition will set a central platform for displaying groundbreaking technological innovations and fertile ground for business relationships with Israel’s Agricultural sector.
The exhibit profile brings together the finest experts in research & development on Israel’s agriculture scene which encapsulates the latest innovations in greenhouse and plant house cultivation technologies, water recycling, machinery, equipment and technical supplies. Knowledge on cultivation beds, seeds and flowers, fertilizers and manure, biological and chemical plant protection, crop management and veterinary research will also be disseminated.
Exhibitor product profile consist of an interesting cocktail of agrotechnology and machinery, irrigation and water control, pest control, biological pest control, fertilizers, washing, labeling and packaging machinery and equipment, cooling and storage equipment, transportation and logistics.
If you are exhibiting at the Agro-Mashov event, be sure to take advantage of the following tips;
- Create and send out a personalized invitation mailer to your relevant database, set up meetings with prospects, customers, journalists and analysts
- Create awareness about your role as exhibitor on your website.
Publish your participation and booth number in your Events Page or on your Homepage
- Write and publish a blog post elaborating on your product, product launch or innovation which you will demonstrate
- Promote your participation with a press release and promote it in social media e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
Should you need professional assistance, with any of the above mentioned actions, please reach out to me.
The conference program is comprised of parallel tracks which include;
- New product launch of ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd; Israel’s top vegetable growers will participate
- Conference leading breeders of organic produce
- The annual meeting of the Association of Employees of field crops
- The annual meeting of Israel’s top fruit growers
- The annual meeting of Israel’s top dairy farmers
- The annual meeting of Israel’s top poultry farmers
- International Avocado conference