Tourists often tell us that movies are not on their itineraries while they are in Jerusalem but here are 5 reasons why a VIP Movie at Cinema City Jerusalem should be…
1. Kosher Buffet — The VIP experience begins with a Kosher buffet in the VIP lounge. When the event is for kids the buffet includes pizza, pasta, cut veggies, salads, drinks, and yummy desserts.
Kashrut: Rabbanut Yerushalayim
2. All You Can Eat Snacks 4 the Movie — After a full buffet lunch or dinner, who wouldn’t want extra tubs of popcorn, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and soda? You can even come out in the middle of the movie for refills.
3. No More Intermissions — For those of you who remember going to see a movie on Hillel St or in town, you might still think that all movies in Israel have intermissions. We often missed the best part of the movie as it stopped and then restarted a few minutes into the movie. Today’s movies are intermission free!
4. Comfy Seats — All the seats in a VIP theater are good, even in the front row. There is plenty of room for other moviegoers to walk past your seat without you having to curl up your legs and hold your breath for them to get past. Each seat has a mini table for your food treats and a leg rest. Seats are assigned in advance so no need to get there early.
5. Cinema City Mall — Cinema City has changed the atmosphere for movie goers in Jerusalem. The large indoor mall is filled with shops, restaurants and activities for kids.
So sign up for the VIP Movie Newsletter and find out when the next VIP Movie event is.