You’ve had your fill of latkes. The candles are burning low. Let’s watch some videos.
1. Adam Sandler made it cool to be Jewish in 3 minutes and 57 seconds…
2. …Although Ross Geller nearly killed it when he busted out the Hanukkah Armadillo.
3. We can do snark as good as the next guy, but if you aren’t tearing up even just a little during Peter, Paul and Mary’s Light one Candle, then you are waaaaay too cool for us.
4. Bubala Please is a classic. But use headphones if you’re at work or around impressionable kids (and parents.) If not, then crank that $hit up, and watch the whole series.
5. You do not want to miss #thatawkwardmoment when Israel’s own NBA baller doesn’t know the words to one of the most famous Hanukkah songs ever. (Although we’re betting he knows Sevivon Sov Sov Sov)
6. Maybe the guys in the NBA video could practice the dreidel song with this (wonderfully offensive) video.
7. Everyone’s favorite beardless ex-Hasid goes the full monty with a bald head and an exclusive Hanukkah video.
8. They aren’t just the coolest characters on Glee, they’re also in the Tribe, too! You do not want to miss the Brothers Puckerman (Noah and Jake) bust out some serious jazz hands and camel walks for a very Glee Hanukkah singalong.
What videos would you add?
Have you seen something totally hilarious online? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and maybe we’ll feature it.
(The Shareworthy team is Sarah Tuttle-Singer and James Oppenheim)