As websites and respective applications become more complex, it’s critical to test them as good as possible in order to ensure their high quality and great user experience.
Current testing solutions are hardly perfect. Selenium tests are a painful to write and update. Manual testing takes a long time and is hardly free from human error.
Ozaur is a new software testing platform that has not been officially announced. The founders of the company are working on beta and they are offering readers of The Times of Israel a special free offer to let you test their platform that lets you:
- record browser based tests;
- run tests any time (you can schedule run times);
- easily and quickly update tests by verifying visual changes.
What you get by using Ozaur?
- happier customers — they love spending time on websites that work well
- more revenue
- more time — you are notified about the bugs early, so you can fix them right away and spend time on developing new features.
Currently, the company is working on the beta version. They are looking for Software Engineers as well as QA Testers who can give them feedback so they can make it even more useful once it comes to market.
The founders will be at DLD Tel Aviv 2015 and happy to meet you.
Your early participation will give you exclusive access to the Beta version as well as guarantee you discount pricing once the product is ready.