Ford is holding its first Challenge in Israel.
In collaboration with Axis Innovation, the Challenge has two tracks; one for Ideas People and one for Technical People.
If you have a big idea for for Ford, you are invited to particpate by applying here.
As a reader of The Times of Israel, this is your opportunity to bring your terrific Idea from your mind into the marketplace, or to bring the Smartphone App you’re working on into the vehicle itself to help create the next-generation Driveable Experience.
If you have ideas or an app in any of the following areas, Ford wants you at the Challenge:
- Wearables — how a wearable device can be involved in the Driving Experience
- Social — let’s do it while driving….safely
- Productivity — doing business on wheels while keeping complete focus on the road
- Health and Safety — we all drive a lot; how can we be healthier/safer doing it
- Location-Based Services (LBS) — make knowledge of location even more valuable
- Open Track — any other ideas for a great Driving Experience!
Ford business people and engineers will be at the Tel Aviv Challenge to help you develop your idea or your app as productively as possible – join in this great opportunity!
October 10 and 11. Be there!
The Challenge will be from 10 am to 10 pm on 11 October for Ideas People, and from 10 am on 11 Oct to 10 am on 12 Oct for Technical People.
There will also be approximately $100,000 worth of prizes that will given away during the event.
Submit your idea today at www.getinthecartlv.com