President Barack Hussein Obama is fixated on a two-State solution and believes that P.M. Netanyahu is not in favor of a two-State solution.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
I guarantee that P.M. Netanyahu, and almost every other Israeli citizen, would agree to a Palestinian State if/when….
- The Palestinian/Hamas leadership accepts the right of the Jewish State of Israel to exist.
- The Palestinian/Hamas leadership stops teaching hatred of Jews and of Israel.
- The Palestinian/Hamas leadership stops teaching how to stab and kill Jews.
- The Palestinian/Hamas leadership stops turning homicide bombers into heroes and stops paying stipends to terrorists and their families.
- The Palestinian/Hamas leadership publically accepts the fact there never was a Palestinian State – that the Palestinian People, for the most part, lived in either Egypt or Jordan, and that the areas they call ‘occupied territories’ are really land that Jordan and Egypt lost to Israel during wars Jordan and Egypt started.
- The Palestinian/Hamas leadership stops stealing funds and other aid earmarked for the Palestinian People and uses those funds and aid as designated (building, education, health).
The problem with the current two-State solution is that, if enacted, the current leadership of one of those two States will try to destroy the other State.