It has come time for Trump and the GOP to take the bull by the horns. Enough is enough. The Dems have instigated mob rule and anti-law behavior. No matter what and no matter how angry one is this is still a republican democracy and law must prevail. We must quash this insurrection because that’s what it is. And it’s not even by a majority but by a noisy and dangerous minority who have hijacked us and our way of life. The silent majority is watching this with disgust and the loudmouth, brazen, disgusting and sick behavior from politicians to actors, media to writers. The majority has a right to govern and we should take it by force if we have to.
We hated the Obama years. The Tea party was started because of him. But we didn’t usurp the law. We didn’t spit, beat up, block people and leave our chairs and jobs in congress. I believe the following steps must be taken quickly if we’re going to see a semblance of sanity return or we will continue to have anarchy for the next 4 years and more.
1) Congress should adjourn for a day. At that time Trump should make recess appointments for all his cabinet picks and judgeships. He should even threaten to do it with his SCOTUS pick. These would be lawful legitimate temporary picks. Slowly, once they’re in their jobs we can return to confirming them permanently. This would not only be a legitimate power play but it would shock the Dems into submission.
2) The POTUS MUST go out at least twice a week to “campaign” and in his inimitable fashion touch base with “his” people and mainly in those states that didn’t vote for him and show the world and mainly the politicians the amount of support he really has in the country. Basically beat his own party into submission and make sure they shut their mouths and work in unison and not at loggerheads which the Republicans are usually so good at.
3) They must go out even stronger against the media. Call out particular names when they report falsely. Show the contrast how they never said a negative word about Obama in similar ways but do so incessantly against Trump.
4) We MUST, and the administration must, keep up the pressure against congress by having constituents flood them with calls and emails.
5) Although the administration can’t we as citizen can and must form organizations and groups who monitor corporations, media and Hollywood, so as to inform and boycott those who deliberately set out to destroy what the Trump administration is doing simply based on falsehoods and fake media reports.
Most of all we must hold our Representatives and Senators’ feet to the fire. Let them feel the heat! This is perhaps the only chance we’ll have to make a difference and make America great again. It’s now or never.
Pass this on. This is not a political fight. The rabid radicals have taken it out of that realm. It’s become an existential fight. And we all, Democrats, Republicans and Independents must unite to ensure our survival and our sovereignty. Or else we’ll lose both.
Jews, now more than ever, wake up and for your children’s sake and those in Israel do the right thing. Think to yourselves which wagon do you want to hitch yourselves to: Sorros v Trump, BLM v Trump and law and order, BDS v Trump and the GOP, Muslim refugees from failed radical Islamic states v Trump and Netanyahu and homegrown terrorism v Trump and General Kelley and his HSD.
I’ve made my choice. It’s the latter in all instances. How about you. Think. Don’t be emotional. Think it through to the end you’ll come to the right decision. Don’t be cowed by the cacophony of liberal voices which dominate media and universities. Don’t let CNN and MSNBC or even FOX sidetrack you. Don’t let pictures and videos cloud your judgment. Let your cold mind do its job and you’ll come to the only choice available: LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!! The American way!