This should be as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. First of all, attack their character.
- Say something like, “you bleeding heart liberals are too innocent to understand the real world.” If this doesn’t work,
- Accuse them of treachery. Say that they love the enemy more than their own people.
- You can always attack their facts. Tell them that their news sources are biased. Everyone knows that Israel Hayom, Shelley Adelson’s newspaper is the best source of news other than the Wall Street Journal and Fox News.
- Remind them that they don’t know the situation as intimately as you do because they live in Medinat Tel-Aviv, or worse, the diaspora.
- Bring up times that they were wrong in the past. Remind them of all the weapons of mass destruction that were discovered in Iraq after it was obliterated by the US forces.
- Compare them to people who are even further left of them, scumbags like Nelson Mandela and Cesar Chavez.
- Remind them that their positions violate the constitution, especially in Israel where we have the greatest of all constitutions.
- Ask them how they could possibly want to leave the kind of world they envision to their children.
- Remind them what will happen to them when the really history pans out, how their Pulitzer Prizes will be revoked and their kibbutzim will be outlawed.
- If all else fails, remind them that they will have to stand before the judge of all judges, the Chief Justice in Heaven.
If none of this works, you could try self-reflection. Ask yourself, “How do I want to be in this world?” Examine your basic understandings, and then try to examine them from the other side. If my memory serves me right, this is what the Bat Kol, the heavenly voice, explained was the reason that we follow Hillel and not Shammai, even though both taught the words of a living God. “They were kindly and modest. How so? Beit Hillel studied their own rulings and those of Beit Shammai, and what is more, they recounted the words of Beit Shammai before their own.”