On December 15, 150 selected startups in Israel are going to be hopping on board a train to pitch to a group of VCs and corporate sponsors who are looking at innovation and where this innovation could add value to their businesses, now and into the future.
This guide is meant to rally the troops, bring the country (and the world together) to cheer on the startups, shout out to the sponsors, and help the media covering the event better track, and discover content that is being created on the day of the event.
- Use the Hashtag: #MoneyTrainIL. The more hashtags from all over the world, the greater the impact.
- Like and be a part of the Facebook page.
- Ditto on LinkedIn.
- Follow and post to Twitter.
- Give the sponsors a big shout out and thank you for supporting the event. Ask them what they are seeing, and what they are learning.
- If you are one of the startups, well, how about this: shout out to the other teams you are competing with.
- Sure, you are ‘competing,” but at the end of the day, you are really helping to support and promote the whole ecosystem of Israel.
You have the power to raise awareness.
The Money Train team will be sharing your posts and content with media and partners/sponsors.
In aggregate, your voice really matters.
Hooray for the teams and all those behind The Money Train.