Who Stole My Religion?:
- Generates interest and discourse on the future of Judaism and our imperiled planet because of its challenging analyses.
- Delivers a critical analysis of Orthodox Judaism’s views on climate change and politics.
- Argues that vegetarianism, and especially veganism, is the diet most consistent with Jewish teachings and is essential to efforts to avert a climate catastrophe.
- Offers a possible viable solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Provides a radical approach to reducing terrorism.
- Discusses how to reduce anti-Semitism and the current demonization of Islam.
- Praises socialism as the economic system most consistent with Jewish teachings.
- Explains why tikkun olam – the healing and proper transformation of the world – should be a central focus in Jewish life today.
- Urges the application of Jewish teachings in response to crises.
- Presents several approaches to revitalizing Judaism.
Expansion of reasons: