I watched the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC. I saw a segment where five acts of American anti-Semitism occurred within one week:
- A kid’s Holocaust book by Jodi Picoult, called the “The Storyteller” was banned in a Florida library;
2. A bunch of swastika armband wearing men, who were covered in black face masks, and waved swastika flags appeared at an rally Ohio and screamed, you guessed it, “Sieg Heil“;
3. Eric Trump (like father like son) was photographed shaking the hand of a well-known Neo-Nazi. The hater claims “The Jews” did 9/11. And both of them participated the Awaking America speaking tour;
4. In West Palm Beach, Nazi propaganda leaflets were strewn on the ground by Nazi sympathizers, who thank G-d for though WPB sheriffs, were charged with littering;
5. On the five-story AT&T building in Boca Raton swastikas and crosses were projected on its walls.
“WOW! That’s a hell-of-a lot of Nazi anti-Semitism hitting me all at once,” I thought.
And as I was being bombarded, I wondered:
Was the rise of Nazism in America, a well-thought-out plan or are we, American Jews, just experiencing random acts of hatred?
Was there a think tank buried in the bowels of some small Southern university?
Were these think tanks funded by a Neo-Nazi billionaires?
Were these think tanks packed with anti-Semitic PhDs?
Did these facilities have war rooms?
Were these war rooms wall-papered with Rand McNally 8’x10′ laminated maps?
Were those maps thumb tacked onto their walls with blood-red push pins?
Were these wall maps punctured with thousands of colored head pins;
Had those wall maps tricked the eyes into seeing kaleidoscopic islands?
Did this map of America have an explanatory legend:
Yellow (vandalized cemeteries);
Blue (distributed leaflets);
Green (Neo-Nazi rallies—Dark green over 100 participants, light green less than 100 participants) ;
Indigo (bombings of houses of worship);
Orange (assaults and batteries);
Violet (photo ops with Republican Congresspersons and dinners with Presidential candidates);
Black (Sites of future concentration camps).
Had these Doctors of History or Philosophy written papers comparing present day America to the fall of the Weimar Republic and the rise of Adolf Hitler?
Had these PhDs formulated the game plan for the death of democracy and freedom in the USA?
Did this facility have a nebulous, generic name like: The Wannsee Center for Futuristic Final Solutions?
Had they mapped out, catalogued and planned the who, what, where, when and how each act of terror occurs?
Did these political scientists study how yellow, green and brown Nazi leeches could feed off of the Republican blood, spew poison into its politic veins and take over its mind and soul?
I closed my eyes, rubbed my fingers over them and thought, “Am I a bit paranoid? Is this my conspiracy-loving brain pitching thoughts on to my playing field? ”
“Nah, this was just too much, too organized and too horrible.”
“When we will learn of the existence of this think tank? And where it’s located? And who’s funding it? And who’s in charge?” I asked.
“And what will we do when we find out the answers?” I pondered.