The Times of Israel
Atlanta Jewish Times
The Jewish Week
North New Jersey
The Jewish Standard
Central New Jersey
New Jersey Jewish News
The Jewish News
Become a Times of Israel Partner
Apply for a Blog
Sep 4, 2018, 4:34 PM
I had to quit Labour as the hate seeped into the leadership
I have been a member of the Labour Party for nearly 8 years – before I could even vote. From the age of 14 I was a loyal comrade – knocking on hundreds upon thousands of doors, campaigning tirelessly for a democratic socialist government. I...
Apr 12, 2018, 11:17 AM
Facts should uncover the humanity, not obscure it
There are around 647,000 people living in Area C of the West Bank. The UN split that total between around 54% Israelis living in settlements and outposts and the other 46%, who are Palestinians. This article has been co-written by Ella Taylor-Fagan & Noah Libson. Why...
Ella Taylor-Fagan is a recent graduate from the University of Oxford. She is a member of Yachad, The Jewish Labour Movement and is soon to to start her law conversion course.