I thought it couldn’t get any worse in my hometown, until I discovered the following story which appeared on the Jewish Voice Site dated August 2, at the following link-
Please take a closer look at what the letter from the Minneapolis Police Dept. contained in this article is saying as well as the video of a road rage incident caught on tape in the WCCO TV report featuring a violent driver smashing windows.
Minneapolis Police addressed this letter to 3rd Precinct residents. Please remember that was the precinct where the Police Station was totally destroyed by rioters following George Floyd’s death. And it no doubt, was the main target the rioters concentrated on destroying.
It was quite obvious that their main motivation was not to mourn the death of George Floyd, but rather to take advantage of the situation and speed up the process of preventing Minneapolis Police from having a meaningful presence in the 3rd Precinct.
It appears the Minneapolis Police Department is still capable of doing its duty in other parts of the city outside of the 3rd Precinct and therefore the Police are now concentrating on the safety of the 3rd Precinct Residents.
Never Would I Have Thought These Instructions Would Have Been Required In Minneapolis
Having lived in Johannesburg and Crown Heights, I most definitely had to be aware of the following list provided by the Minneapolis Police Department in their letter, but Minneapolis was a safe city for many years, where we could roam the streets free from the threat of being attacked.
Please take a look at the most important points that appear on that list contained in the Minneapolis police letter which one day could save the lives of you and your loved ones.
All of these are worth repeating-
- Do not walk alone
- Be hyper-aware of your surroundings at all times – pay attention! (Wake Up, Wake Up!!!!!)
- Carry only items you need, and carry less cash
- Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet
- Despite all your efforts, robberies may still occur! Do not argue or fight with the criminal Do as they say. Your safety is most important!
And for carjacking:
- Lock your doors while driving
- Don’t stop for strangers who are trying to approach you or stop your car
- Park in well-lit areas
- Always be hyper-aware of your surroundings
- Use a tracking device
- Never leave anything of value in your car
- Never leave your car running unattended. Many victims were dropping off food or other deliveries.
- Memorize your License Plate number. It helps towards a faster recovery.
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has been a primary force behind the dismantling of the Minneapolis Police Department.
District Five residents are now seeing exactly how that will affect their daily lives.
It is now crystal clear that all voters must go to the polls on August 11 to defeat Omar in the primaries.
This is especially important for the Jewish community given her long history of Anti-Semitic and Anti – Israel statements that resulted in her being banned from entering the Jewish State.