I’m not even going to say that Trump is a dishonest, self-serving, robbing-the-poor-giving-it-to-the-rich, uncivilized, racist, sexist, White-supremacist, transphobic, disgusting, dysfunctional, disgraceful leader and therefore undeserving of praise even for something well done. Not even.
I’m certainly not going to fully deny any success of his team’s Middle-East peace plans. I won’t deny reality. But, they’re mainly bluff. And sporadic.
Joe Biden, the very smart emotional guy who stammers and whose victory is going to be the ultimate embarrassment of very smart smooth-talking Trump, Biden’s right when he says that Trump’s success here is accidental.
If I could draw well, I would draw the following cartoon:
Trump and Jared Kushner stand in the middle of a circular shooting range, both blind-folded, smoldering firearms hinging from hips and shoulders, one wearing a MAGA cap and the other a cowboy hat. They’re laughing–they obviously are having a good time, about to take off their masks.
You look around and you see a whole circle of targets.
- A few have winning shots. The UAE paper has a bull’s eye hit. Next to it stands the beaming FM.
- The Bachrainic target is hit too, though not in the middle, and some angry faces of non-dignitaries are seen next to it.
- The Palestinian board has a bull’s eye too but the leaders standing with it are stamping the ground and eating their hats.
- The Egyptian, Jordan, and Saudi Arabian targets have been completely missed. The Chinese and the Russian targets also stayed brand-new but their leaders stand with them roaring with laughter.
- The people standing next to Lebanon’s target are searching where bullets meant for their target went. So do Qatar, Sudan, and others.
- Israelis explain their pristine target by reasoning that no doubt blanks were used. They loved the bangs though they rang hollow.
- The Kurds are lying heavily-bleeding next to their target. It was a direct hit but not what they expected. The target next to them, from Turkey, was missed too but the Turks are dancing.
- The Iranians are thumbing their noses although they have one down lying next to them too.
The referee, Joe Biden, decides not to give them a diploma. Accidental erratic bull’s eyes don’t prove competence. I’m with him. Great cartoon.
It’s so phony to hear a Gay investigative a journalist, Christian convert, former Muslim, American with Palestinian roots, say with a straight face that Trump isn’t a bigot. Why does he claim so? Because Trump started a world-wide drive to decriminalize homosexuality. Yes, but he also has repeatedly tried to ban Transgenders from the US army. But, he brought peace closer to the Middle East. Well, try to convince the Syrians, Kurds, and Turkish opposition of that. And he obliterated ISIS. Actually, the opposite. ISIS was almost gone. But Trump frivolously withdrew some US troops from Syria, and so created a vacuum in which ISIS is now reviving.
Before Trump, the West was unacquainted with this kind of complete fabrications but in the Middle East, leaders who speak like that are default. Rather than think if they could speak the truth, one needs to think, why does he talk like that? In the case of this journalist, it’s obvious. He needs to show he’s a good Christian now, so he trashes Muslims. Gays are executed mainly in Muslim countries, so that also could motivate what he says. And why does the Republican Party bring him? Did anyone notice how, under King Trump, it lost every last part of any sense of integrity?
The JPost brings this propaganda as facts. How sad what’s left of it.