Israel is in the middle of so-called very strong Arab nations, all of them hate Israel, some of them recognized Israel because they had no choice left, but still they never recognized Israel whole-heartedly. Let’s compare few things between them.
- Israel has democracy and people choose their leaders -VS- Most of the Arab world are ruled by families
- Any middle class person in Israel can become leader of Israel or any big political party if he/she have the talent -VS- Middle class of Arab world can never even think of leading the country even if he/she have great Ideas about taking his/her country to next level of development
- Israel has a political system with political parties try to impress people by its economic and social programs –VS- Arab world has absolutely no political system and strong families or people back by army rule the country
- In Israel every political party believe that people of country will decide their future –VS- In Arab world people have no power to change rulers
- Israeli army works for their country. The best army personnel are posted on important positions to defend the country –VS- Army of the Arab world are mostly involve in defending its ruling families and their interest and best army personal are posted in big compounds of rulers
- In Israel police can arrest anyone including people from ruling party if they do anything against the law –VS- Police of the Arab world cannot even think to arrest any minister (unless order by ruler of the country)
- Israel have free judicial system which treat everyone equally and if found guilty anyone can be punished (including people from ruling party and Israeli army) –VS- Judicial system of the Arab world is influenced by ruling families, no one can say anything in public against the ruling family
- You cannot even think of bribing the Israeli police, Army or any government officials –VS- In Arab world you will see police and government offices can be bribe easily (openly or secretly)
In my opinion these are the things which made Israel a very strong and great country, despite very small country in size and less number of army personal they are competing with a big but divided enemy.