1. Ban anyone by law that is against equal representation. Anti-democrats don’t deserve a ‘democratic’ podium to spread their disdain and hatred.
2. Don’t publish anyone calling any opponent dangerous. We have G^d, the army, and the police to protect us and the rest is a lie.
3. Boycott claims about opponents being inferior; only statements praising one’s own positions are supported.
4. Gifts to politicians are only allowed if they are equally distributed between all the competing parties in support of democracy.
5. Spreading lies and creating a false impression about one’s political platform must be illegal and prosecuted as embezzlement.
6. Slandering Israel is only allowed when it is made clear that the problem is not unique to Israel or Jews, or was caused by Antisemitism.
7. You can’t voice support for oppressed group X if you previously spoke, acted, or voted against them. If you claim to have changed, you must deposit one year of salary as collateral for a trial period of four years.
8. Each candidate must commit to fighting for the interests of all inhabitants, including minorities and people not likely to be their voters.
9. You can’t use words or idea that make oppressed people feel less safe.