Poor Life Choices
- Identify your goals: Clarify what you want to achieve and keep it in mind when making decisions.
- Gather information: Gather as much relevant information as possible before making a decision.
- Evaluate alternatives: Consider multiple options and weigh their pros and cons before deciding.
- Consider the consequences: Think about the potential consequences of each option, both short-term and long-term.
- Listen to your instincts: Trust your instincts and listen to your intuition, but also be aware of biases and blind spots.
- Seek advice: Consult with trusted friends, family, or colleagues for their perspective and advice.
- Take your time: Don’t rush into a decision. Take the time you need to weigh your options and consider the consequences.
- Learn from your mistakes: Analyze your past poor choices, identify what went wrong and learn from your mistakes.
By following these steps, you can improve your decision-making skills and make better choices. However, remember that making poor choices is a part of life and it’s important to learn from your mistakes and move forward.
ChatGPT’s last sentence astounded, comforted and felt as if it came from a higher source. As if, AI had a level of compassion for us poor, mere mortals. As if, AI had feelings.
For this poor, mere mortal, who is possessed with a knack, a skill and a propensity for making poor life choices, artificial intelligence spoke to me and said, “That’s okay son. That’s the way Hashem intended it. Just remember to learn from your mistakes and to move forward.”
I paused, rested my chin in my hand and created a new bracha:
Thank you Lord for granting us your miracle of ChatGPT. Thank you for challenging us with new realities. Thank you for allowing us to make poor life choices. May we learn from all of your creations, your wisdom and your kindness. Amen.