On popular demand, some more jokes. I do not intend to hurt anyone, so please take no offense unless you enjoy doing things like that.
* Beresheet-1 crashed into the moon. One big bang for the lunar module and one small squeak for Mankind.
* What came first, the search for Easter eggs or for the Afikoman (Aramaic for Eastern chicken)?
* The nice thing about the news is that er um uh wait … Don’t rush me!
* Kremlin says no proof in Mueller’s report of Russian meddling. (Sorry, I stole this joke. I can’t make them that good. Amazing. It’s like saying that Jews never kept kosher or physics is not a science.)
* In a breakthrough, scientists revived some brain activity of slaughtered pigs. If they get enough funds, they would, in a follow-up trial, also like to try and detect proof of human brain activity.
* After a long, assiduous and thorough investigation, we now have the undisputable proofs that there has not been any collusion whatsoever between the Trump campaign or the Trump presidency and the American public or any domestic interest.
* It turns out that the West Bank is bankrupt. If I’d live there, I’d look for another bank to bank with and trust with my money.
* Police has started a new investigation of Netanyahu, calling it Case 5000, or in slang: where’s-the-dough case. Bibi was reported making matzot and the police want to know what he did with the dough that he took out when making the holes in the traditional Passover flatbreads.
Being light and happy is the best revenge.