Professionals and amateurs have “diagnosed” US President Trump over and over again despite the professional standard that such a thing is not valid science. You can’t diagnose someone without talking to him.
- You can’t conclude that someone is delusional for denying the truth. It could easily be just lies or from being a seasoned politician, lawyer or business (wo)man.
- You can’t prove that someone is a racist by pointing out their racism. Maybe he’s just trying to win publicity (there is no such thing as bad publicity) and distract from his real scandals.
- You can’t conclude that he’s dumb from mistakes he makes. He might simply be an irresponsible character and not care about inflicting damage or hurting things and people.
- You can’t say he’s immoral for seeming immoral. He can be amoral, not running on principles. His thing is feeling good.
- You can’t conclude that he’s manic for always being high energy and upbeat. Being depressed is self-fulfilling and bad strategy.
- Being belligerent doesn’t prove he’s narcissistic. He’s also not in a panic when he fights high speed. He’s a student of Roy Cohn who taught him, when attacked, attack back as forcefully as you can.
Trump is doing fine. What for moderns (people with computers) are virtual games are for him his surreal fights with anyone around.
Trump is not a racist because such people specifically look down on non-Whites. He looks down on everyone. Whom he praises and whom he slaps is all strategy. Nothing to do with preferences.
People like US President Trump are not dumb or crazy. The word is, evil. He hurts for pleasure. He likes power. He’s a bully. He’s a flatterer. He won’t follow anyone’s advice. He’s a control freak. He’s a powerholic.
He’s not losing it, becoming unhinged. The biggest chance of him resigning is for when it’s not fun anymore. Then he’ll say: America, I did for you what I could. I hope that some people feel a little grateful for all my sacrifices for them. I put everything on the line and got very little credit or praise and plenty of unfair attacks. But I did it from the bottom of my heart. How true. So, please pardon me for taking a rain check. And then he’ll move with his extended family to Israel to escape prosecution.