- Heart-breaking, all the 100,000 going up to 200,000 deaths that could have been prevented had he listened to health experts. So many deaths, so many bereaved, so much heartache.
- Obviously, most acutely, nationwide protests and riots underscore how not only Trump fanned the flames of racism already in his first election campaign and also during his presidency (“very fine people on both sides”) but also has no empathy to calm the protesters.
- The national debt, even before the health debacle that tanked the economy, went up a trillion dollars to be paid by future generations to give the rich more tax breaks. (And now, his passivity against the coronavirus killed twice as many jobs are in the Great Depression.)
- He totally neglected all the areas that needed priority in the first place, from helping the poor, fighting structural racism and sexism, promoting a green economy, healthcare for all, repairing infrastructure, etc. He only helped the wealthy.
- He promoted bigotry and supremacy as no US president has done for generations, undermining the image of the greatness not only of the US but also of democracy in general.
- He totally bungled international diplomacy, enabling Russia and China to dive into the vacuum, to divide up the world between their dictatorships. Trump has been singing the praise of so many dictators around the globe, giving them a generous total pass.
- He messed up internationally totally. He betrayed the Kurds and allowed Russia and Turkey to divide Syria. His Deal of the Century messed up progress in Israel for the one-State solution. He agitated Iran and Iraq by executing without profit an Iranian general. He ruined the relations with all other States in the Americas.
- Again, so much money was spent on preparing for a large-scale war, from space force to nuclear tests (upcoming), instead of preventing this costly nonsense by using diplomacy.
- The most urgent existential crisis there is, the climate crisis, got four years delay by his abandonment, which will prove crucial for many future losses of life of both humans and the rest of existence.
I just urge the American People to stop electing a fake, a clown as leader. Although, to deem the US President the mightiest world leaders is an overstatement, s/he is important in defending democracy, climate, science, health, diplomacy, peace, justice, around the world.
Biden talks about suing Trump. Maybe the UN should discuss suing the US.
BTW: What would happen if Trump got incapacitated before the elections? And who would replace Biden if he got incapacitated before the elections?