The 12th of December will be the first time that I can vote in a general election. And I’m thrilled that I can vote for a principled person like Luciana Berger.
Why should you vote for Luciana to represent F&GG?
- The ever-stoic-Beger has always stood up to antisemitism — and delivered one of the most moving speeches in parliament on the issue.
- She’s standing as a Lib Dem candidate — and passionately campaigns to remain in the European Union.
- She has consistently voted for equal gay rights.
- She has voted consistently to raise disability benefits.
- She has voted for measures to halt the climate crisis. And received a Guardian climate score of 83%.
To add to the excitement, she is ‘on course‘ to take F&GG.