1. Sweep up the excess salt from your porch and steps.
2. Banish that ridiculously bulky coat – goose feathers and all – to an upstairs closet.
3. Wear only one layer. Pretend you didn’t shovel snow last week.
4. Park your car four minutes away from the Costco entrance and notice the ‘parking lot seagulls’ out for a leisurely stroll. Freedom!
5. Don’t use a wagon. Just hold a bag of avocados and breathe.
6. Stroll into the dollar store. Notice gardening tools.
5. Buy a hot pink Frisbee. There’s a butterfly on the frisbee 🙂 (not a real one).
6. Observe a few varieties of slime. Recall that your daughter needs slime. Buy one Silly Putty, one ready-made slime and one do it yourself slime.
9. Create iced tea slushies. Serve to grateful children.
10. Discard the DIY slime – an oozing, overflowing bowl of willing and able to clog your pipes.
11. Thank G-d for S-P-R-I-N-G. It’s here to staaaaaay. Sort of.