In honor of International Women’s Day I wish to present 6 logical arguments for ending the war between Russia and Ukraine:
1. A Fish – What moves a fish is not the muscles or the fins but the currents in the sea (of course you can be clever and say the rotation of the earth around its axis and around the sun and so on but it is enough to consider the currents for the purpose of the claim).
2. President Putin -What moves President Putin is not the tanks or the planes but the ideological current of the ‘old Soviet Union’.
3. Ideological Currents – An ideological current that is in danger of extinction is now fighting with the rest of its forces for its existence as the defence mechanism becomes a mechanism for self-destruction and everything around it.
4. Circles of Life– There are cycles in the history of the human race that an ideological current appears and another ideological current extinct.
5. The Strongest Current – Only love brings love, because love is the strongest energy current in the world. The Russian people and the Ukrainian people are the same people, sharing the same blood. Thus Ukrainian mothers should turn to Russian mothers in every media and every way possible that would require their sons to return from the battlefields and not fight their Ukrainian brethren. Yes, teachers in Russia need to stop school and demonstrate because this is an emergency for all of humanity.
6. Collaboration and Solidarity – All mothers and all teachers all over Europe and all over the world should go out to demonstrate in honor of International Women’s Day because this is a historic moment that an ideological current is becoming extinct, because it is not President Putin, he is just a fish, he is not a shark or a whale and he is not a Mother Russia or Mother Earth.
We’re taking to the streets of cities, towns and villages all over the world. Students, schoolchildren, and everyone else – we must stop our daily routine to call for an immediate end to all wars and acts of violence across the world from Ukraine to regions like SWANA (South West Asia North Africa), Afghanistan & beyond. I ask you not only to share my video but to make one of your own, direct your words and wisdom to mothers all over the world and especially Russian mothers to take to the streets and demonstrate against the war because modern mothers have weapons they have not had before throughout the history of mankind and it is social media that connects us all around the world.
The world is watching Ukraine today, after ignoring the wars in South Sudan, Iraq, Nigeria and the many regions in the global south that have been affected by imperialist and fossil fuels wars during the last decades. We have to end not only the wars but our reliance on fossil fuels in order to break away from the constant cycles of violence in the world. There can not be free and safe societies anywhere, as long as their energy supply depends on fossil fuels provided by autocrats.
We must provide support and welcome all those fleeing from conflict in Ukraine and worldwide, we cannot discriminate based on nationality, skin, colour, race or religion. The solidarity with people who are seeking safety in our countries, should be extended without discrimination and last for as long as required. We must also provide significant humanitarian support to those who will remain in Ukraine.
I wish all women and families a happy International Women’s Day
With playful regards,