A two point program should suffice. This approach may sound too simple and look strangely compact. However, that is because I thought much about it – not because I have so little to say or knowledge concerning the subject. But details can reduce from clarity, less may be more, and restraint reveals the master’s hand, so maybe I’m on to something.
How Zionism was dealt with
First, let’s see which plans have failed around a Jewish State:
- Kill the Jews. This did not work. (Tried for at least 120 years.)
- Two States for Two Peoples. This did not work. (Tried for 80 years.)
- The Peace Process. This did not work. (Tried for at least 10 years.)
This is what needs to happen to succeed fast
- Gentile Arabs, get to know and love the Jews.
How is this implemented and how this is different from the previous approaches?
Implementation should be demanded, not requested, of Gentile Arab Palestinian (West Bank and Gaza), Egyptian and Jordanian populations immediately to undertake a large piercing campaign to re-educate youth and grownups alike concerning: Jews, Jewish wisdom, Jewish history and Zionism, and the shamefulness of participation in hatred for Jew.
Gentile Arab Palestinian grownups who mastered the basics and their children will start meeting and cooperating with Jewish Israelis. To know the Jews is to love them, and when the love is there, the number of geographic solutions for the Middle East to pick from will be endless.
The present political leaders of the US, Russia, Israel and Egypt happen to be fond of Jews. Failure to implement this re-educational campaign would result in the URIEA Governments closing the money taps and the borders until it’s done sufficiently. They have this power. This is not a request – this is overdue homework that must be done right away, without buts.
How could we be optimistic?
- If Post-WW II Germany can regret and completely revenge itself, so can the great Arab Nation.
- If conservative Christian and Catholic Churches followed suit soon after that, so can the Muslim world, in all its diversity.
- If Gays and Lesbians in the conservative US just recently can integrate fast without preceding major atrocities (Holocaust), so can the Arab Palestinian People embrace the Jews.
- When the Arab Palestinian (West Bank and Gaza), Egyptian and Jordanian populations learn this, the Israeli population, including Jews from Arab countries, will immediately forgive the anti-Jewish persecutions, and all Jews will fight hatred against Arabs as well as all Arabs will fight hatred against Jews.
- When the Gentile Arab Palestinian (West Bank and Gaza), Egyptian and Jordanian populations learn this, so will the rest of the Arab and Muslim world and the rest of mankind will follow suit.
These will be the local results: Arab Palestinian Gentiles will understand what a pleasure and privilege it is to be close to the Jews. It will be their honor to protect all Jews and their State Israel, to guarantee the safety of every Jewish life and to be called their friend!
Arab Palestinian Gentiles will be able to live within Israel – Jews on the hills, Arabs in the valleys, or divide their living quarters whatever way they may see fit.
Arab Palestinian Gentiles will make sure that Jews will marry Jews only and that they will never be outvoted in their own State – such will be their love for the Jewish Brethren!
Some Arab Palestinian Gentiles might want a separate Arab Palestinian Gentile State too. This could be in Gaza, and/or in Jordan or anywhere the locals want.Just like hate kills love, love kills hate.
A second point
At the same time as we execute approach bullet 4., we need a:
- No to murder.
This is long overdue. Less than 1% of the world’s population still believes in polytheism – Monotheism is one of the main rallying cries of Judaism – so this lesson is learned well.
However, the sanctity of each human life has not been sufficiently understood so far. Every human death an unbelievable disaster that G-d abhors. Each human is a world in himself/herself. It is humanity’s task to stop the murders. No matter how angry, murder must never be an option again.
Rather than that we need to trust each other, we all need to learn that murder is not an option, violence is not an option, and who does not agree must be made powerless till they concur.