Far Left Accuses President Trump, White Supremacy and Racism
The leading Dem presidential candidates and their allies in the media, aka “the nuts,” would have you believe the country is rife with racism, Nazism, white supremacy, and misogyny. The president, they say, is guilty of all of the above. His rhetoric and actions are responsible for all that’s bad and divisive in the US. Furthermore, anyone who voted for Mr. Trump or supports him is also culpable.
According to the nuts Mr. Trump and his supporters are evil, immoral, and deplorable. Some of them even claim the country was founded on racism and white supremacy, is severely flawed, and needs to be torn down and rebuilt from scratch according to their socialist ideals.
Wow! Let’s all take a breath. Yes, there was racism in our past, but by any objective measure we have come a long way as a society. Long gone are the days of slavery, “Jim Crow,” and Native American persecution. We have elected an AA president, twice; we have many
minorities and women in the Congress, the Supreme Court and in local government. Minority business leaders, clergy, athletes, actors, and musicians are praised and respected for their achievements the same as whites. Interracial dating and marriage is commonplace.
Alternative lifestyles are accepted in most places. Unemployment is at historic lows, particularly among minorities, women and teenagers. If the US is so flawed why are tens of thousands of migrants trekking thousands of miles with their young children, or, in some cases, sending their young children alone in the company of “coyotes,” to enter it?
With respect to Mr. Trump, I will stipulate his incessant tweeting can be problematic, at times. But one needs to look past what he says and focus on what he does. His actions speak loudly. He is not a politician, who measures his words carefully; he is a businessman who says what he thinks and speaks plainly and frankly. He has condemned Nazis and WS; he is married to an immigrant; he has a Jewish son-in-law; he has employed many females and minorities in his businesses and his administration ( e. g., Nikki Haley, Kellyanne Conway, Sarah Sanders, and Ben Carson); and his policies have benefitted minorities greatly.
Some of these nuts are probably sincere in their beliefs. They actually believe their rhetoric. Others are trying to score political points. Others are just plain ignorant or think that you are for believing their rhetoric. Some of the media types are just trying to “stir the pot” to get ratings or sell newspapers. But, frankly, most of them are just simply full of s..t. Their statements are inane, nonsensical, illogical and dangerous. Read on, and I will show you.
I am 74 years old, and in all that time, to my knowledge, I have never met a white supremacist. Never. Moreover, I could count on one hand the racists and all the other “ists” I have met, and those were many years ago, in a different time. How about you? How many have you met? I would wager, not many, certainly not in the last 40 years or so. Where are they all? I’ll tell you where. They are in the imagination of these nuts. Yes, I’m sure there are a few. In every society there are a few outliers, misfits, and extremists. But, to claim the president and half the country are racists? Come on! These people need to get out of the coastal bubble in which they live. Mix with the public. Go to a mall, a movie, a McDonalds, a Wall Mart. Fly in a public airplane. Get some perspective.
According to the nuts, whenever something bad happens it is Mr. Trump’s fault. There have been dozens of examples of this in the past three years, but below please find a few of the most recent:
1. Extreme weather? Trump’s fault for not “taking climate change seriously.” Income inequality, divisiveness, problems at the southern border, crime, “racist” cops, ICE deportations of illegals, gun violence? Trump again. I could go on and on, but you get the point.
2. The recent shootings in Dayton and El Paso are Trump’s fault even though the Dayton shooter was an avowed supporter of ANTIFA and a Warren supporter. Do I think that makes Warren culpable? No. Is Sanders responsible for one of his supporters shooting a Congressman at a softball game last year? No. In my opinion, these shooters were part of the fringe crazies I referred to earlier. Political beliefs are not the primary cause. There are crazies on the right, the left and in between.
3. The Dem candidates were quick to try to score political points from the Dayton and El Paso tragedies. They pounced even before the bodies were buried. O’ Rourke and Booker blamed Trump’s “rhetoric.” Joe Biden, not to be outdone, accused Trump of “fanning the flames of white supremacy.”
4. Congressman Joaquin Castro disclosed the identities of hundreds of Trump donors. Outrageous? Yes. But, understand, the left views those with opposing political viewpoints not as dissenters, but as evil, immoral, and racist. And, once you attach those labels to another person there’s no more discourse, no more healthy exchange of ideas. If you disagree with me, you are evil and immoral, and all’s fair in combatting evil and immorality.
5. Irresponsible media outlets, such as CNN and MSNBC, have been trotting out one moron after another to spew controversy, hatred and divisiveness. For instance, MSNBC contributor, Malcomb Nance, accused Trump of sending “subliminal orders” to neo-Nazis. Nicole Wallace, former communications director under Bush, accused Trump of “planning the genocide of Hispanics.”
However, the “winner” was former FBI counterintelligence officer, Frank Figliuzzi, who opined on MSNBC that President Trump’s respectful gesture to order flags flown at half mast until 8/8 was a subliminal signal to Nazis. Huh? It seems that the letter “h” is the eighth letter in the alphabet. Therefore, “8 8” stands for “H H,” which, as we all know, stands for “Heil Hitler.” Got it? Now, does that sound rational to you. You can’t make this stuff up.
All this nonsense would be laughable, except some people probably believe it. By the way, how does MSNBC permit these idiots to go on the air?
6. The latest ploy is to label anyone who supports Mr. Trump or contributes to his re-election campaign as a racist and white supremist and, consequently, fair game. Since those people, who are merely espousing a different political viewpoint, are “evil” Castro’s action was deemed acceptable by the left-leaning media. The unruly and potentially violent mob that congregated outside of Mitch McConnell’s house a few days ago is a prime example, but there have been many others in recent months. Ironically, many of those compromised donors are Hispanics and AAs who likely also supported Obama. How do they fit the WS narrative? The answer is, they don’t, but that little detail is being overlooked. Sooner or later, someone will be killed, and, of course, it will be “Trump’s fault.”
In my view, the country is in a very dangerous period. Violence is replacing honest discourse and debate. This country was built on the latter, not the former. Remember the Bill of Rights?
I know it’s early, but it looks like Mr. Trump will likely get re-elected. Those who have studied history know it is very difficult to defeat an incumbent president, particularly when there is peace and a strong economy, which we have presently. Also, the leading Dem candidates are being exposed. Biden seems befuddled and lost. Harris has been exposed as a disingenuous phony by fellow candidate, Tulci Gabbard. According to the latest Q Poll her support is melting like an ice pop in July. Her support among AAs is down to 1%. Warren and Sanders are being exposed as thinly-disguised socialists. Booker, Mayor Pete, and Beto have no serious support and no prayer in a general election. The others are not worthy of discussion. Who’s left? No one.
If you think the left is fomenting violence and divisiveness now, wait until Trump wins re-election. Normal, law-abiding folks beware. I’m afraid the left will simply not accept the results. As bad as things are now, and make no mistake about it, they are bad, “you ain’t seen nothing yet.”