● Let’s hear it from US President Biden demanding a thorough investigation.
● Let’s hear it from the Squad in the Senate strongly condemning this murder and demanding sanctions until human rights and freedoms are restored under the PA’s occupation of the West Bank.
● Let’s hear it from the Evangelical Churches in stronger terms than their condemnation of an almost lynching of Missionaries
● Let’s hear it from the Netherlands-rooted Rights Forum expressing their worries about this unprovoked act of aggression.
● Let’s hear it from the EU Parliament condemning this, insisting on punishing the murderer, and on the PA to prevent repetition.
● Let’s hear it from Israel’s Arab peace partners, Turkey, Bahrain, Morocco, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Jordan.
● Let’s hear it from the religious (Jewish, Muslim) Members of Knesset condemning this barbarity in the strongest terms.
But don’t hold your breath.
● Rather, expect the West to ask for calm on both sides. The very same both sides that Trump called to have very fine people.
● Rather, expect the so-called allies of the Palestinian People to say and do nothing. Or better, to find ways to blame this on Israel’s Occupation, Colonialism, Capitalism, and Zionism as a whole, and the poverty under the PA regime that cooperates with Israel.
● Rather, expect the spokesperson for the PA, who writes in the JPost, to call it the unfortunate result of a conservative community and the conflict it feels with the extreme liberalism of Israeli society.
We’re waiting for Russia, Iran, the Taliban, and ISIS to call it provoked and endorse this disgusting terrorist act, and for the other haters of Israel to be numb about that.
Sometimes, silence is golden; sometimes, it’s murderous.
If you don’t hear any of this, it’s a sign that they don’t give a hoot about the Palestinian People living forever under Arab dictators, without money, human rights, and democratic freedoms. But, the double standard also shows how much they dislike Jews, who are pressured, insinuated against, casted suspicion on, and condemned also when innocent. Sadly so.