Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day. On 27 January 1945, Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi concentration and death camp, was liberated by the Red Army.
This is important because the industrial genocide of the Jewish People was really the defeat of the Gentile world – the Christian and Muslim world! They need to recover from it even more than it’s survivors. They must understand what was done and why, so that they may one day clean up humanity from this addiction to Jews hatred, which is an embarrassment for the non-Jewish world.
Now in the West and Far East, there is not too much lack of love for dead Jews. Holocaust remembrance gets all the attention and funds that it needs. However, that does not mean that everyone loves the Jews. Somehow people can respect Anne Frank but not stand their Jewish neighbors.
Or – not unlike that – they may like Jews as a curiosity or despite that they are Jews but hate Zionism. The latter revulsion is helped by an worldwide ongoing anti-Zionism campaign wedged by most of the media, but that cannot be the whole explanation for Anti-Semitism, because the vast majority of the Middle East news in the VS is really anti-Israel and the American People is not!
Maybe the following may clarify how Jews relate to Judaism, Zionism and the Holocaust. It’s much like women relate to Feminism. There are lots of men who “love” women, but they may love women just as people “love” fish. They mean: love to use them. (If you’d really love fish, you wouldn’t eat them!) They loooove women for their functions in free erotica, sex, therapy, friendship, cleaning, cooking, nursing, childbearing, child raising, etc. But their misogyny may just shows when women:
- Want to be their own and independent person and have their own life and own friends
- Want to be heard, listened to and respected for their own opinions and visions
- Want to be a full partner in intimacy and sexuality and not merely a sex object or prostitute
- Want equal or fair bearing of the free housekeeping chores and burdens
- Want to cooperate and lead too and not just obey, etc.
When a woman stands for her fair position is life, we see which men (parents, husband, children, friends, acquaintances, boss) support that.
Quite similarly, Gentiles may loooove Jews, especially the Jews of history. And also their rich vision on religion and life. And their gentleness and love. And their survival skills. However, their Gentile chauvinism may show when:
- The Jews of now need and want respect and safety too. Protecting Jews against Jews hatred is not a favor – it is a right and an obligation. (How can you live with yourself if you don’t demand safety for all Jews?)
- Israel is claimed as the homeland of the Jews.
- Zionism is the acknowledgement of Jews’ national aspirations – just like any other nation needs to stand its ground. (Ah, you loooove the Arab Palestinians? Then you should stop playing them and the Jews off against one another and support both.)
- And Judaism is their culture and identity – not only a religion. (And certainly not just a reflection on your Monotheism. That’s how there can be humanistic Judaism. However, Humanism is part of Judaism, so it’s still part of the religion proper.)
Therefore, Jews relate to Judaism, Zionism and the Holocaust as women relate to Feminism. You can’t love one, you can’t love one, you can’t really love one without the other