By voting in Trump in 2016, the American People has proven without the shadow of a doubt that it is naive in great numbers. And that exactly is a bad basis to confront Trump and get him out of the White House.
Remember: Trump is not crazy, not stubborn, not moody. He’s fully aware of choosing to walk an evil path.
He might very well try to create revolt by his base and chaos in the street claiming that he trust the majority who voted for him to keep him in office.
We can’t know what he’ll do but he certainly is preparing the ground for it.
What ways are there to stop him if/when he goes full-frontal? The playbook should lie ready in case needed.
1. Vote him incapacitated and replace him with VP Pence.
2. The military will not follow orders against the constitution. Instead, they should be ordered to arrest Trump and put him in jail.
3. Disconnect in one swoop all his access to phone lines, the chain of command, the Internet (Twitter), the Press corps, the media.
4. Have a prerecorded speech by Pence handy to play on all TV channels in which he calls for calm and explains that all’s fine, under control, and safe.
5. Have all cybersecurity guys on stand-by in case Russia, China, and Iran try to frustrate Internet, telephone, and TV communication and the grid.
Better safe than sorry. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.