Lithuania is desperate to obtain forgiveness, tourism and investment from the Litvak diaspora. Unfortunately for them, as a prerequisite for reconciliation, Litvaks demand truth about the Holocaust. Having little familiarity with truth telling, Lithuania is unable to meet this most basic requirement. Their only viable option is to self declare forgiveness on behalf of Jews.
A “World Litvak Forum” has been constituted for Kaunas 2022 – an EU event titled “European Capital of Culture”. The official website for Kaunas 2022 reflects the following Committee members of this Litvak World Forum:
- Michaël Levinas (FR), musician, the son of Emmanuel Levinas / Committee member of Litvak World Forum.
- Danielle Cohen-Levinas (FR), head at the Centre Emmanuel Levinas de l’Université Paris-Sorbonne / Committee member of Litvak World Forum.
- Jerrold Zoloto (US), President of Litvak World US / Committee member of Litvak World Forum.
- Benny Nageris (IL), professor / Committee member of Litvak World Forum.
- Jakov Katz (IL), founder of Litvak association in Israel / Committee member of Litvak World Forum. (Brother of Ruth Vin)
- Adi Leron (IL) / Committee member of Litvak World Forum.
- Zohar Chessakov (IL), Tel Aviv Council member / Committee member of Litvak World Forum.
- Ruth Vin (IL) / Committee member of Litvak World Forum. (Sister of Jakov Katz)
The organizers claim:
The Memory Office program and the City Telling Festival will pay special attention to the Jewish memory of the city. In 2022, the European Capital of Culture will invite Litvaks scattered all over the world to meet at the World Litvak Forum. On 29-30 September, in the program of discussions and culture, famous artists, scientists and representatives of the world of culture will talk about the Litvak identity, memory, and the role of culture in giving meaning to multicultural memory and creating new opportunities for dialogue.
However, I was unable to find any information about this forum and so, on September 19, 2021, I published “Worldwide Litvak Forum”.
On a Zoom with South African Jewish Report on October 10, 2021, Lithuanian Ambassador Junevicius said Zev Krengel, President of the South African Jewish Board of Deputies, had formed this committee along with Lithuanian Ambassador Darius Degutis. When asked, Krengel said he had no knowledge of this Forum. Ambassador Degutis referred me back to Ambassador Junevicius.
At this time, I have only managed to reach four of the eight named members of this committee:
- Jakov Katz has never heard of this committee.
- Michael Levinas has never heard of this committee.
- Jerrold Zoloto has never heard of this committee.
- Danielle – Cohen – Levinas has never heard of this committee.
Kaunas 2022 says they are producing a concert using the music of a Jewish Lithuanian, Emanuel Levinas, and naming a square after him. Have they received clearance to use Levinas’s name, music and image? I doubt it.
A few basic questions:
- Which Worldwide Litvaks were involved in convening this forum?
- Who authorized the formation of this Committee? (If the Sanhedrin cannot reconvene, how can Worldwide Litvaks?)
- What is the function of the Committee?
- To whom is it answerable?
- Who selected the Committee members? Using what criteria?
- Who is the Chair of the Committee?
- I am an involved Litvak. I’d like to sit on this committee. Where do I apply and who has decision making authority?
Kaunas proudly boasts many honors for Holocaust perpetrators, including:
Kauno Jono Žemaičio-Vytauto mokykla-daugiafunkcis centras (Holocaust perpetrator noted for his sadism)
Ambrazevičiaus Brazaičio str. (Named for the creator of the first Concentration camp in Lithuania)
Škirpos gatvė (Named for the man that called for the ethnic cleansing of all Jews from Lithuania)
Gen. Vėtros str. (Named for Jonas Noreika – the murderer of between 8,000 – 14,500 Jews)
Baltūsio Žvejo str. (Named for the leader of the guards at Majdanek Concentration Camp)
Lithuania has mentioned three variable names for this hypothetical Forum to be used by their “Memory Office”. Their memories appear limited exclusively to victims of Nazi’s and avoiding all mention of Lithuanian Holocaust perpetrators, particularly those murderers they have converted into national heroes. To assist with genuine memory of actual facts, I have created the following websites reflecting Lithuanian government Holocaust strategies:
Worldwide Litvak Forum – www.worldwidelitvakforum.com
World Litvak Forum – www.worldlitvakforum.com
Litvak World Forum – www.litvakworldforum.com
A World Litvak Forum is a Jewish legal impossibility, akin to the Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin, a word derived from the Greek term to “sit together,” is the ancient judicial and administrative body of the Jewish people. It no longer exists because nobody today has the authority to reconstitute it. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a fabricated antisemitic text from the early 1900s that theorized a Jewish plan for global domination. That text, which was only a revision from earlier antisemitic fabrications, was used by Hitler as a source text to justify the Holocaust. This World Litvak Forum is yet another fabrication born from the same deceptive intentions. Nobody with any Jewish Litvak authority is sitting together at the table to create this forum. Like all of these past fabrications, this forum must be rejected by the Jewish community and called for what it is. A hoax.