They stay true friends but must unlearn the supremacy they were fed, too
Comparing Hamas to Nazi Germany doesn’t come from being stuck in the past, obsessed with our darkest hours. The comparison holds and clarifies!
- President Biden lectures Israel to care more for Gaza civilians.
Does he really think he can improve on IDF’s and Israel’s morality?
- The UK’s and Canada’s PMs demand Israel obeys International Law.
This after Hamas perpetrated 15 types of war crimes and Israel none.
- The Pope pleads for a ceasefire.
After D-Day, should the Allies have ceased fire for German civilians’ relief?
- The Dutch leader of the left calls us to be calm despite our anger.
Do we seem angry? Perhaps he means the Hamas demo in Amsterdam.
- The UN Secretary-General told Israel we asked for it.
True, the UN is only Israel’s fair-weather friend, but how to answer it? I would reply: Just like the Jews in WWII had it coming to them, right?
- Many still think they’re ‘fair’ for being even-handed, for two States.
Is it reasonable to see WWII as conflicting needs of Germans and Jews? The Frisians and Bedouin don’t need their own States because they have full citizenship of the Netherlands/Israel respectively, with respect.
- Many Allies believe they are better informed than Israelis.
They believe Hamas, Al Jazeera, Haaretz, and the international and their national press agencies. But they have Internet. Why not the Israeli news? Why not listen to the Muslims, Druze, Bedouins, and Christians in Israel?
- They still speak of the Israelis and Palestinians.
When the haters openly say: As Muslims, we hate the Jews, they prove this isn’t a territorial dispute, much like the Nazis didn’t need Jewish spaces.
- In contrast: German Chancellor Scholz said: “Israel is a democracy, a country committed to human rights and international law and acting accordingly. The accusations being made against Israel are absurd.”
It’s not enough to scandalize the lies, disrespect, and hatred of politicians. We must also show how people speak who value us, to prove there is no unshakable law of nature forcing the others to speak/act haughty to Jews.
There are too many people who claim they support the Palestinians, but they lie. They just hate the Jews, their old hatred.
There are too many Christians who claim they support the Jews, but they lie. They just hate Muslims, their old hatred.
No one profits from that kind of hatred disguised as support for the other.
You don’t take them seriously when you call them useful idiots of Hamas. Hamas didn’t turn them into Antisemites. It’s the old supremacy. Respect and true love for Jews would’ve protected them against anti-Jewish lies.
It should be a no-brainer to reject Antisemitic speech coming from anyone.
Just like a woman can ‘hate’ feminism, a Jew can hate Jews. So sad.
We need to turn against any Israeli politician who attacks the present unity government. Unity is our strength. Let’s ignore the naysayers.
During an Antisemitic war, PM Netanyahu has the easiest job in the world. He doesn’t need to spin anything. He doesn’t have to have a selective memory or focus. He only must repeat the truth, over and over again. But if you object: ‘But politicians get no training for that,’ then you’re correct.