White racism as the largest slaughterer of … Whites.
Yes, the heading of this blog post sounds offensive. But you know what would be more offensive? If it was true. And I show you why it is.
Is there anything more valuable than freedom and autonomy? (Yes, there is. How about peace? Or lack of arrogance? Or abundant gratefulness?)
Our freedom is us very dear. And rightly so. We should feel blessed not to live in dictatorships. Yet, predictably, this freedom became our idol:
- People demonstrate for the ‘right’ to not follow doctor’s advice and get infected and infect others with a deadly virus during a pandemic.
- Even when people sow hatred and bigotry and hurt each other, we still value our unbridled freedom of speech.
- When people hurt themselves by taking in tobacco, alcohol, refined ‘foods,’ and animal produce, we still value our freedom to choose.
- We are left free to kill ourselves as a right.
- Self-described-religious fanatics demand the right to infect each other in the name of letting G^d clean up the mess they made.
- Even people who hold that not all people are equal are allowed to stand for office and vote, thus threatening democracy.
- Some groups trample each other fighting whose rights are more important instead of teaching everyone to live by obligation.
There are some gaps of enlightenment visible in the system, though:
- When we made ourselves sick, the doctor will treat us anyway.
- We can be obligated to wear safety belts and helmets for our good.
- We are obligated to not drive drunk to protect others.
But generally, we in the West can do whatever we want. And it shows.
You thought that people in White Europe and North America are better-informed, more advanced, and smarter? Think again. COVID-19 is making fewer victims anywhere else than in ‘the Free World.’ And when you think again, maybe disable any supremacist thought that they were happy and fit for exploitation, colonialism, and slavery by the ‘centers of civilization.’
Maybe surprisingly, scientific knowledge doesn’t spread as common sense.
“My freedom not to wear a mask is in the Constitution,” yells the idiot.
We should yell right back: “And my Creat^d put brains inside my skull.”
NB: I’m not saying that all the hundreds of thousands of White countries’ COVID-19 deaths were supremacists and got what they deserved, Heaven forbid. It’s often the opposite. The innocent frequently bear the burden of the immorality around them. NB: In the USA, non-Whites are thrice as likely to get sick with the new coronavirus and twice as likely to die from it.
The tremendous scientific progress of the Twentieth Century led many to believe that ‘primitive prejudices’ like religion would be on their way out.
In fact, that wasn’t upcoming progress but rather old arrogance. One can’t learn morality from science. Many nice leaders of Atheism were raised by religious parents. I’m unsure how their children and grandkids are doing.
Many religions are still teaching obedience, gratefulness, humility, respect, generosity, and love because the lessons are still not learned well enough.
It might not suffice us to reject racist supremacy. We Whites might need to put humility on the program too. Not feeling inferior. Feeling just right, just as valuable as everyone else. No matter how many books you read, how much money you have, or how long your family was not targeted.
Science could save the planet if we don’t go extinct through our racism.
Also, female leaders, mildness, and acceptance of uncertainly could help.
This week, I had to travel to a health provider. I have not been outside for half a year. I was stunned to see people of all ages without facemask or a mask only over their mouth. With such a mentality, it’s not safe outside.