In my role for the Rackspace Startups program in Israel, I get to got to lots of meetups, conferences and events to meet and connect with new startups doing cool things.
At the Israel Dealmakers Summit in New York, I interviewed a series of startups including:
- Switch – think of it as Tinder, but for tech related jobs – both for the possible job candidate to be and prospective employers.
- Telemessage – think of it as SnapChat, but for the enterprise
- VocaVu – which takes radio broadcasts and turns them into written documents so broadcasters can develop value added content for the web.
- VocalZoom – who is working with major OEMs to dramatically increase the quality of audio and eliminate background noise in cars, on mobile phones, headsets and other applications.
- ViewBix – a do it yourself platform for brands and agencies to drive deeper engagement on your desktop or mobile device.