1. Post stunning beach sunset pictures every day
2. Take funny photos on the beach and collect billions of likes with them
3. Israel is known about having the most delicious salads and great food. Photograph your colorful meals and add your exact location.
4. Go for a day trip and visit multicultural places like Jerusalem / Haifa / Aco / Ramla / Nazareth. Capture the special atmosphere. #ig_israel
5. On a windy day find the kite-surfers at the beach and capture them.
Hashtag it #suchawinterday
6. Post photos of the wonderful markets (Mahanei Yehuda, Carmel Market, Levinsky Market, HaTikva Market, Netanya Market, you name it) — ask your favorite grocery guy to pose for you.
7. Go out and capture the gorgeous nightlife.
8. When it is winter and your friends abroad are complaining about snow, it is still pretty warm in Israel. Take a foot picture standing in the sea.
9. Take a break from city life, go on a hike and capture Israel’s diverse landscapes — explore the northern beaches in the summer, take a desert hike in autumn, climb the snowy Mt. Hermon in the winter, and go flower hunting during spring time.
10. Winter time there are rainbows at least every second day. Capture them and share!
Picture and text by Bar Kallosh and Gabi Berger.
Gabi and Bar are photographers and mobile photography workshop leaders at www.myisraelimemories.com.