8 less-well-known symptoms of COVID
- Incessant repetitions of the theme song from “Green Acres” running in your head.
- Showering becomes optional.
- Periods of no appetite followed by eating everything in the house.
- Nostril callouses.
- Discovering that the birds start singing around 4 AM.
- Unquestioning use of terminology such as “PCR” and “antigen”, which aren’t real things.
- Expecting your mother to call you every day to ask how you feel though she’s been dead for a year and a half.
- Watching every movie Denzel Washington has ever been in.