My first post in the Blogs of The Times of Israel was The Need for a Messianic Dimension in the Israeli Election. I started this Post with a quotation from the remarkable contemporary Kabbalist Rav Michael Laitman: What does being a Jew mean? To be one who works to unite all separate parts of humanity into one whole. Who is Israel? It is those who embody the meaning of the word Yashar-Kel, i.e., those who go “straight to the Creator” as the unifying power in reality. What is the Land of Israel? It’s the path of common purpose between us. What is the role of the Jewish people? It is to be a “light unto the nations.” That is, to give an example of unity to the world.
To a great extent, the purpose of all my posts was to substantiate the essence of these words. In the posts, I suggested to go “straight to the Creator”, i.e., to start an inspiring Exodus to the Heavenly Jerusalem and establish this celestial reality down on Earth. On this Journey the Jewish people, because they are blessed by the Teaching of Kabbalah, have to be a light unto the nations and to give an example of unity to the world. This is why to be a Jew mean, to be one who works to unite all separate parts of humanity into one whole.
Of course, I am not the one who is in a position to judge the results of the election in Israel and the process of forming the Government. Nevertheless, the change of the cosmic cycles is an objective Divine process. The coming new epoch in the life of humankind is the new Heavenly-Jerusalem Cosmic Cycle in the reality of the New Heaven and the New Earth. This New Cycle is the fulfilment of the prophecies in Judaism and in many other world religions. For instance, the Prophet Isaiah witnessed God creating new heavens and a new earth: Now I create new heavens and a new earth, and the past will not be remembered, and will come no more to men’s minds. (Isaiah, 65:17). St. John also saw a New Heaven and a New Earth: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth disappeared, and the sea vanished (Revelation 21:1). Similar metaphysical visions about the coming New Reality can be found in other world religions as well.
The establishment of the new celestial Heavenly-Jerusalem civilisation is the key to humankind’s survival in the long term. For this purpose, it is imperative to embark on the Exodus to the higher spiritual worlds. This Exodus is not only returning to the Garden of Paradise (after thousands of years of exile since the Fall), but ascending to the Heavenly Jerusalem, where humankind as cosmic beings will live with the Divine Masters and Personifications of the Divine Mother forever and will co-create with them. Celestial Patron of the Heavenly Jerusalem civilisation is the Great Archangel Michael (the meaning of his name is ‘Like unto God’), who is considered as the guardian of the House of Israel (Please, see Fig. 20 – GREAT MICHAEL, at the bottom of the text). The House of Israel is the Kabbalistic term for the Beriatic World of human beings who live in any one of the seven Heavens of Creation. (Z’ev ben Shimon Halevi, A Kabbalistic Universe, Kabbalah Society, 2007, p. 70)
The ascent of humankind to the Heavenly Jerusalem is a great blessing, but a great responsibility as well. Here the historical mission of the Jewish people is of crucial importance! The Jewish people established a Covenant with G-d and have to lead the rest of humankind to the reality of the New Heaven and the New Earth.
Obviously, the New Exodus has to be based on a new spiritual paradigm. Some of the main features of this new spiritual paradigm, partly introduced in my Posts, are:
- The change of the Indo-European cosmic cycle is an objective Divine Process and humankind has to start its Exodus from the existing Babylonian type of civilisation to the higher worlds! The Jewish people, based on the Sefirothic Tree of Life, has to lead this Exodus because it has the Kabbalah, which reveals the mystery of G-d, Creation and the Human Being made in the image and likeness of G-d .
- In order to start the Exodus, the Jewish people and the rest of humankind, have to neutralise the Lucifer, Ahriman and Antichrist negative energies (please, see the Post Elections in Israel and Preparing for the New Exodus from 01.11.2022). The Exodus requires a gradual shift from ego-personality to blossoming of the Soul and awakening of the Divine Spirit within. Love for G-d and the neighbours, developing the human virtues are the keys for the success of this process. Only society based on people with awakened Souls and Spirits could resolve the enormous problems of contemporary humankind.
- Important task in the new spiritual paradigm is to change the identity of nations by activating the essence of the National Soul and the National Spirit-Guide. Many nations are searching their self-identity, but this noble goal does not justify any negative means: the ‘search’ through stringent nationalism, fanaticism, fundamentalism, chauvinism and so on is very destructive. Humankind on Earth is one Divine organism and all nationalistic and aggressive struggles cause damage to the ‘cells’ of this organism.
- Adopting preservation of the Earth, Nature, the Environment and the future of humankind in the long term is a crucial task. The explosion of the technological race has to be balanced with special care for the Earth, Nature and the Environment. Figuratively speaking, we have to find the Middle Way (in Buddhist terminology) between searching for life on Mars and destroying life on Earth?!
- The new spiritual paradigm is based on the shift from ‘First Coming Consciousness’ to ‘Second Coming Consciousness’. The participants in the world religions follow the Teachings of the Divine Masters from the Messianic Line in the Indo-European cosmic cycle. The outgoing Indo-European cycle is connected with ‘First Coming Consciousness’. The new spiritual task is to link with the Divine Masters as they appear in the new Heavenly Jerusalem cosmic cycle. This task is discussed in many prophetic books of the world religions; it is introduced in some books of our collective international spiritual work. I call the link with the Divine Masters in the Messianic Line of the new Heavenly Jerusalem cycle ‘Second Coming Consciousness’.
- The Second Coming Consciousness comes not to replace the Teachings of the existing religions, but on the contrary – to strengthen, rejuvenate and reinforce them by fulfilling their ultimate goals. This is why now we could speak about an important paradigm shift in the fields of religion and spirituality – a shift from the First Coming Consciousness (i.e. the one existing in the established religious traditions) to the Second Coming Consciousness (developing in line with the new spiritual paradigm). In the new cosmic cycle, the followers of the various religions will receive New Initiations of their Divine Masters, integrating all others, but in accordance with the essence of their First Coming.
- The Second Coming Consciousness excludes any struggle or rivalry between the followers of the various religions: they simply have to aim towards the ultimate goal of their own religion and then not only to appreciate the others but to work for achievement of their highest goals as well. For instance, the Divine Guru Ramakrishna was a most inspiring example of such a religious practice. The process of achievement the highest spiritual goals in the various world religions will be greatly facilitated by receiving the New Initiations of the Divine Masters, because they contain the wholeness of the Kingdom of God and are a part from the integrative new Messianic Line.
- Another important aspect of the new spiritual paradigm is the harmonious balance between the Universal Masculine and Feminine Principles. After the Matriarchal epoch came the Patriarchal epoch, but now is the time of the Divine Wedding – the perfect, harmonious balance between the two Cosmic Principles. Without this balance on every level of human life on Earth, humankind cannot make its spiritual Return to the Kingdom of God.
- Some celestial archetypes in the Books of Isaiah, Ezekiel and Daniel, in Zohar, in the Book of Revelation by St. John, the Koran and other Holy Scriptures of the world religions, contain inspiring plans for action. This action leads to the establishment of a new civilization on Earth and has to be fulfilled. Of course, it is a peaceful and smooth evolutionary process, but it requires enormous work on a social level. The good news is that such work is already going on for a long time and now it is gathering strong momentum.
This list could be continued. These aspects could be presented in much greater detail. In one or another way they are discussed all over the world. Some of them I mentioned in my Posts as well. Now the time has come to substantiate the words with deeds!
Fig. 20 – GREAT MICHAEL
The archangel, whose name means ‘Like unto God’, is the captain of the Heavenly Hosts. As such Michael holds the Tiferet position in the Tree of Creation. This is at the place where the three upper Worlds meet. Even though Michael is Commander in Chief, this great archangel is but a servant of God, unlike humanity who are the children of the Absolute. Michael has enormous power but no free will. He is always under orders. (Byzantine enamel). (Source: Z’ev ben Shimon Halevi, A Kabbalistic Universe, Kabbalah Society, 2007, p. 71)