Mitch McConnell lost his obstructer position as Senate Majority Leader.
Truth be told, it was a team effort. I’m not sure it would have happened if even one of the following people would not have delivered. But boy, did they not disappoint!
● Two excellent Democratic men running in Georgia, ready to enable the Biden/Harris Administration. Unprecedented, not only because Georgia had been Red for decades. Also the first Jew (and child of immigrants) and Black American representing Georgia.
● Stacy Abrams worked tirelessly for years with a growing army of especially Black women helping African-American voters in the Republican-run State to brave racist voters suppression.
● Trump even made a triple whammy. 1. He made himself completely ridiculous not accepting his defeat. 2. He told the whole world that the elections were stacked and rigged against him, convincing countless (pardon the pun) Republicans to stay home. 3. Just before the Georgia run-off Senate race, he tried to pressure the highest election officer in Georgia to falsify the presidential election results, through sweet talk or if needed threats. The latter no dummy taped it. So when Trump began trashing this Secretary of State for refusing to do the unthinkable, he released the one-hour phone call, which came out on the eve of the election. If progressives still thought that it was not so important to stop Trumpism, here was their proof it was. And that Georgia elections will be honest and can be trusted.
● The Senate Majority Leader was so greedy that he would not elevate the stimulus cheques for ordinary Americans from $600 to $2,000, days before the election. Less than $Billion was too much for two more years of control of the Senate. The GOP came to power via greed in 2016 and they lost it in 2020/21 through stinginess. He spend his farewell address contesting Trump’s election fraud hoax!
● The Republican Georgian Governor and Administration had an each-nut-is-free-to-do-as-they-please corona ‘policy.’ The number of sick and dead and poverty were sky-rocketing, especially among Black Georgians. A sad but clear sign it’s high time to rise up and vote.
I want to thank everyone who made this possible and the L^rd Who brought it all together. May we all know much blessings from the new administration, may its power last, and be used for everyone’s good only.
Please watch out for any violence emanating from the White House now. This sentence I wrote yesterday. I didn’t know how quickly my warning would come true. An Attack on America, reminding me of 9/11 all over again, but now by domestic terrorists. The police doesn’t shoot the White MEGA mob storming the Capitol. Trump, after calling them to the Capital, now put up a token video message that they’re right but must go home.