Be on red alert. Rampant anti-Semitism could be right around the corner in the US. And who should be most alert? The working class, the forgotten men and women of America. I’ll explain.
Some Democratic-Socialists would-be candidates for the 2020 presidential elections have come out for a greater taxing of the super-wealthy. Some polls say that 67% of Americans are for. This must scare the hell out of them.
One of those plans is a 70% tax for the super-rich, say people who have more than US$ 50 billion in assets, to pay for starting a sustainable future, a greening of society. (That would help the wealthiest too. What good do their bank account when we’re all dead?!) That doesn’t mean that they would lose 70% of their wealth. Not even 70% of their (unnecessary) income. Only the top amount of their earnings would be taxed at 70%.
But we’re talking about people who think that the tax office is the enemy. That money is all they are about. As the US English expression goes: he’s worth, followed by an amount of money. He doesn’t have the money, the money is who he is. These are people who are not used to pay anything but their accountants who use every loophole in and not in the books to avoid taxes. If you go after their money, they think that you’re coming for them.
The real rulers (not politicians – they are just puppets) have is a classical exit strategy for those “dire” situations. You release a campaign against the Jews – those rich folks who supposedly control the banks and the media. Their goal is, to have the population cool their anger on them after which they’ll feel too guilty to go after the really rich-and-powerful.
What to do as prevention? Such an anti-Semitic plan can only work if many blue-color workers (and unemployed) believe – falsely – that “the” Jews are the real leeches and sweaters. So, not only stop a sudden wave of anti-Semitic propaganda that may be coming soon. Also, release lists of facts and insights that counter the vile accusations. And aim them at the poorest people. You won’t convince the most rabid haters but those loudmouths are but a tiny powerless minority – though they could stir up sizable crowds. Go for the average person feeling irritated about the Jews. Stop in their tracks anti-Jewish attacks via the media, Internet and social media.
- Most Jews work for a living and are not super-wealthy at all.
- Jews are often more successful in society because they work harder, not because of privilege.
- Most Jews work harder in an attempt for them and fellow Jews to escape the oppression.
- What anti-Semitism has been telling the nation about Jews, anti-Zionism says about Israel. Don’t believe it either.
- When you stand with the Jews no questions asked, the Jews will be able to stand with you. They are the best allies that any oppressed group could have.
- Recognize that some Jews only work for reactionary powers because the latter hold them hostage. Don’t blame the victim. Most Jews are even leftwing even when the left hates them. Free the hostages – stand with the Jews.
- Understand that when the media, Internet and social media will suddenly go after “monsters” like Steven Mnuchin and Jared Kushner (and Netanyahu), that the campaign is really to go after the average Jews to unleash anti-Jewish revolts for the real oppressors to escape unscratched.
- See how people like Mnuchin and Kushner (and Netanyahu) are not the really powerful. They can be dismissed in the blink of an eye. They’re just marionettes. They are not the problem. Don’t let anyone trash them.
- When you acknowledge anti-Semitism, most Jews at first will tell you it’s not so bad. When you argue them that you want Jews to feel safe and protected always, they will begin to trust you. You’ll never look back.
Spread the word. Work for a better world. And gain yourself more and better allies. The Jews.