Psychology, Medicine, Science, Politics, Oppression, Integrity, Philosophy, Jews -- For those who like their news and truths frank and sharp
Ready to win
It’s going very well:
- Weekly demonstrations, even in the pouring rain, in growing size, demand the government stops its attack on democracy.
- Opinion polls side with the demonstrators. Consistently.
- Opinion piece writers don’t let up. Mostly for the underdog.
- International criticism by Zionists is around the clock. USA.
- The opposition has started to raise its voice. Finally.
- If you can’t fight them, ask them to join you. Really.
- The High Court disqualifies Minister Deri. Overwhelmingly.
- The AG ponders disqualifying PM Netanyahu. High time.
- The Israeli Press enthusiastically reports. Backbone of democracy.
- Those not part of the solution are part of the problem. Big Money.
- Infighting within the coalition continues. This will kill it.