How to get to Paradise?
I can see clearly what Paradise for all on Earth could look like. I can see how we are slowly moving in that direction. But two things I don’t see.
One, when (hopefully soon) we can cure and heal any ailment, can we also stop ourselves from killing others, ourselves, and the planet?
Two, how to get there faster with most people joining in the effort?
People who easily get this come in groups. Young people. Pregnant women. Political activists. Not all of them or only them. But many.
What We Are Up Against
These are the things that stop many from joining this momentum:
- So many people are preoccupied with survival that no time is left for thinking about and creating a better future.
- After work, so many are so tired that they sink away into passivity: smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol, watching TV.
- The news bombards us with negativity (and fake positivity) to keep us hopeless and passive.
- So many people have internalized the message that they don’t count, that they are not among the important people in the world.
- So many of the rich feel worthless and fixated on staying rich (though it brings them no happiness), and the poor feel worthless and powerless.
- So many philosophies tell us to settle because ‘this is what G^d wants,’ or ‘this is what (other) people/you are about.’
- So many people who feel small don’t dare to act as leaders, and so many leaders are unfit because they feel superior to most people.
- So many oppressions ensure we all feel socially underprivileged. And, we each contribute to many others feeling socially disadvantaged.
- So many got convinced that they should ‘be free’ to hurt and ruin their lives, their health, their relationships, and their own possessions.
- So much of our time we spend fantasizing instead of implementing. Dreaming is nice, but only when we try to realize our dreams.
- Revolutions and movements for betterment always run out of steam because old problems resurface. Anticipating this, can’t we prevent it?
- Lying big time is now so mainstream that understanding anything has become a challenge. We must surround ourselves with honest people.
We need to end our timidity, join forces for the good of all, and begin to win. From now on, to let no more time and opportunities go to waste.