I hope you’ll join me for Wisdom at Work: Applied Wisdom for a Mindful, Creative, and Compassionate Workplace
Kibbutz Shefayim //Thursday February 4, 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Wisdom 2.0 is the premier international gathering space of the global mindfulness movement.
This inaugural conference in Israel will feature an all star list of global and Israeli thought leaders discussing Mindfulness, Creativity, and Compassion in the workplace.
In addition to the plenary sessions, we will offer four breakout tracks: science, technology, business, wellness. Our list of international VIPs includes:
- Fred Kofman– Vice President of LinkedIn
- Clinton Libbey– Head of Global Business Development at Google
- Michal Oshman– Senior Director of Leadership at Facebook
- Tristan Harris– Design Philosopher, Google
- Jeanine Becker– Lecturer, Stanford Law
- Gary Levitt– Founder of MadMimi (acquired by GoDaddy in 2014)
- Dr. Nava Levit-Binnun– Director of the Sagol Center for Brain and Mind @ IDC, Herzliya.
- Ari Zoldan, CEO, Quantum Media Group.
You can visit http://www.WisdomAtWork.Global/ to pre-register