My cousin, Sheyne Beder survived the Shoah in Lithuania. Her testimony includes:
- The activities of the Lithuanian murderers grew more intense from hour to hour.
- Lithuanian murderers took revenge on the (Jewish) girls
- All of the Jewish women, children and men had been herded into the synagogue by the Lithuanian
- Civilian townspeople (Lithuanians) also stood near the synagogue, happily looking at the interned Jews.
- The Lithuanian murderers took everyone out of the synagogue and lined the Jews up in rows of five.
- Sheyne Beder saw a pregnant woman named Tzirke Milner being shot. At that moment the woman gave birth. Mixed in with the terrible screams of the wounded Jews in the pit could be heard the cries of a newborn child.
- There the Lithuanian police recognized her (Sheyne) and arrested her. The chief of the Lithuanian police in that town was the famous murderer Kateiva.
- Two Lithuanian murderers took Sheyne away to shoot her.
There were less than 1,000 Nazi murderers in Lithuania. The rapes, murders, thievery, and torture were often exclusively initiated and implemented by Lithuanians. The slaughter of the Jews of Lithuania had largely been completed by the time Germany decided on their program of mass murder. i.e. Lithuania led the way.
Yom HaShoah is our most solemn day. We are grieving. It is one day we especially resent lies, platitudes and insults, yet, Lithuania uses Yom HaShoah each year as a tool to market themselves as the opposite of what they truly are.
This year is the 80th anniversary of the start of the Shoah in Lithuania. The day before Yom HaShoah the Lithuanian government added their name as a signatory to this statement: “We pledge to do everything in our power to fight attempts to deny, trivialise or distort the Holocaust.”
Lithuania was a signatory to this: https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/statements/ihra-statement-rehabilitation
Lithuania is a Holocaust revisionist state. The collusion between the government, criminal authorities and courts is total. There is no path to truth about the Holocaust inside Lithuania. Their dishonest statements are an insult to our collective intellect and an assault on the memory of their victims, including Sheyne Beder.
Jewish organizations should note how easily Lithuania lies, and how easily they sign international agreements they have no intention of honoring. Their signature and their word are worthless. Unfortunately, major Jewish organizations have been deluded into thinking that Lithuania is committed to Holocaust truth. Nothing can be further from the truth.
Elie Wiesel said: “If The Holocaust Is Forgotten, The Dead Will Be Killed A Second Time”. Lithuania is not just killing their victims a second time, they are laughing in our faces as they do it.