Luckily, Biden is just the man to understand the danger
Vaccinations now stop the pandemic in the US after Trump needlessly let half a million die. But there are disasters brewing that have no vaccine.
First, there is the war against climate change that got hampered by Trump leaving the Paris Climate Accords and re-permitting everything that would give his rich friends some more bucks in the short run at the expense of the environment and global survival. But there are worse things even.
Russia, and no doubt other dictatorships, like China, have used the four-year power vacuum to greatly speed up its military and economic power.
No vacuum cleaner works here.
Luckily, the White House is now occupied by a president who understands the shrewdness and tenacity and dangers of totalitarian regimes and who has the expertise to plan international alliances against such dictators.
Still, my question is, how was this all possible on the watch of one clown in the Oval Office? Where was the Pentagon? Why didn’t it warn Congress? Silenced like medical pros (COVID-19) and scientists (climate)? Unlikely.
I don’t think that Trump was a Russian spy. He couldn’t have kept the secret for two days straight. He was just their useful idiot.
While Trump was hugging and kissing Russian, Chinese, and Korean dictators, they were expanding their powers. Hope the Pentagon shapes up — not to create a new world war, but rather, to prevent it.
Remember, WW II didn’t happen because the US sought it. It occurred because it looked away from dictators until it had no choice but to go to war to save all of the democratic world from tyrants’ overrunning it.
The US needs to step up an economic war against countries not allowing democracy, free and fair elections, free speech, free assembly, free press, free Internet access, free social media, and that violate human rights:
- Genocide on Uyghurs, un-freedom, also for HongKong, in China,
- Military coup in Burma,
- Gay repression and Ukraine occupation by Russia,
- No freedoms and prosperity in North Korea,
- Funding terrorists, threats of genocide, and total repression in Iran,
- No democracy in Turkey or Jordan,
- No rights for Palestinian Arabs by the PA, Hamas, Jordan, Lebanon,
- No autonomous State for the Kurds,
- The Syrian People is not protected at all,
- Ongoing corona massacre in Brazil,
- The list of ruthless regimes goes on and on.