Pesach in Jamaica, Travel Seder Kits, New KP Foods, Morad Wines and Leatherlike Table Decors From Cindy’s Corners
Pesach In Jamaica
Join us for Passover in Jamaica enjoy a time like never before.
Imagine escaping to a privately-owned villa where a professional team of staff are there to indulge your every whim and need.
An escape where all you need to consider is if whether to bask languidly in the private swimming pool, gather your thoughts on an early morning jog, explore a nature trail or simply do nothing at all.
Check out amazing deals:
4 bedroom villa- 10K
6 Bedroom villa- 12K
Contact: Rabbi Yaakov Raskin
CHABAD OF JAMAICA
Amazon Seder Kits For Home Or Travel
It’s a great item for family and friends celebrating far away or as a DIY starter kit for a first time seder. All food items in the package are certified kosher for Passover with an OU-P. Non-food items include candles, Kiddush cups, a hagaddah, and a seder plate. The package comes with a nice Happy Passover label on the box and is shipped through amazon Prime just in time for the holiday.
This is the first packaged product of its kind. And, it will sell out.
New Foods For Those On Vacation Or On The Go—Available in supermarkets and online:
· Heaven & Earth Instant Meals (kitniyot) – vegan, gluten-free, and high-protein – in three savory varieties. Just add hot water!
· Kedem Grape Juice in Concord and Concord Light – convenient 8 oz. plastic bottles deliver classic flavor with no added sugar, flavorings, or color.
· Gefen Everything Crisp Flats – a crispy, gluten-free platform for spreads, dips, and more.
· Gefen Coconut Milk – sweetened and unsweetened varieties are healthy and refreshing, dairy-free, and vegan.
· Gefen Fruit-Flavored Apple Sauce – Strawberry, Cherry, or Peach pouches put easy-squeezy fun in every lunchbox.
· Chosen Bean Cold Brew Coffee – energize with this pure, 100% Swiss water-processed, decaffeinated blend.
· Heaven & Earth Juices – all-natural, fresh-picked goodness in 100% Carrot, 100% Beet-Carrot, and 100% Carrot-Ginger.
· Tuscanini Olive Oil Potato Chips – these grab-and-go snacks lighten it up with less fat than regular potato chips – available in Sea Salt, Sea Salt and Rosemary, and Crinkle Cut.
Morad Winery and Flavored Wines Make Unique Menu Options
Who says you only need red and white four cups of wine?? Have you tried pomegranate wine in Charoset? How about a citrus wine like grapefruit and some shredded peels and dill in a horseradish dip for the romaine or gefilte fish? Are you preparing a brisket? Here my trick to an amazing twist to your BBQ sauce. Add in 4oz Of Morad KP Double Espresso Liquor and 1tbsp ground coffee beans with one bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce. Rub on brisket, refrigerate for one hour to settle on beef. Cook as directed from your butcher. Serve with a shot glass of the espresso on the side.
Here are some suggestions from the Morad Winery:
Here is some background about Morad and you can arrange tours to the winery. At the foot of lsrael’s Carmel Mountains and amid the beauty of the fertile Galilee, the Morad Winery in Yokneam transforms nature’s harvest into the world’s finest kosher and kosher-for-Passover wines and liqueurs. Using fruits, vegetables and herbs, our winery produces a large selection of flavorful and exotic offerings – from passion fruit to pomegranate.
More recently. the Bodner family has joined the Morads in operating the world-class yet boutique winemaker. Together, the Morads and the Bodners share a passion for wine and a profound commitment to perfection. their aromatic, multi-flavored wines and liqueurs effortlessly turn meals into feasts and special occasions into unforgettable celebrations.
Washable Leatherlike Judaica and Tablecloths
Setting the standard for luxury tablecloths at affordable prices, Toplinetables presents an extraordinary selection of the finest fabrics and elegant styles for every dining and gift-giving occasion. Weddings, special celebrations, holiday festivities, A-list dinners and entertaining, whatever the reason may be, Toplinetables tablecloths create the perfect settings for memorable times.
The trendiest tables this holiday season will have washable, reversible tablecloths, matzoh Covers, pillow cases and afikimon bags, placemats, runners and cloths of all sizes. They fold well for traveling. Best of all, red wine and meaty sauce stains come off without leaving a mark.
According to Erika Rychik, while metallic fabrics are always in fashion, hostesses are mixing up vibrant blues, pinks, greens and yellows or unique Seder presentations.
Food, Fun, Family and Friends…Everything Food In Recipes and Restaurants From Cindy’s Corners
Cindy Grosz can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org