When the new draft law will become law, some (but not all) religious parties will bolt the government and Yesh Atid will fill up the seats needed for a new majority reign of Netanyahu.
Great possibilities will open up for the Jewish state:
- Secular and Gay marriage
- Adoption for Gays
- Banning conversion “therapy”
- Criminalizing homophobic statements
- Mixed Western Wall section
- Easier Orthodox conversions
- No more state-paid rabbis
- Ban on fur
- Criminalizing the giving of alcohol or cigarettes to youths
- Public transportation on Shabbat
- Universal conscription.
In other words: the religious parties must be insane to quit the government. And they are not. (Though, in Israel, you never know.)