I assumed that President Barak Obama understood racism so well that he also had to understand anti-Semitism. Sadly, I was proven wrong. Not siding with Israel, but being nice to Jews is like opposing feminism, but liking women. And boy, did Obama betray the Jewish state.
It’s so ironic if not outright worrisome that perhaps one of the biggest bigots and most certainly one of the least-refined occupants of the White House, not aware of being targeted by any oppression, loves Jews.
On the Democratic side, we have some 18 contestants already for the job, probably because they think: if Trump can do it, I certainly can. And we see growing proof that the most oppression-aware among them do not identify with the Zionists but with the anti-Zionists.
They will not call out or castigate the Palestinian Authority, The Gaza junta, the Jordan “King,” the Egyptian Parliament or the Arab world in general for their rabid Jew hatred. What would raise eyebrows if done by Germans passes under the radar of these candidates when it’s Arab.
Together with that, they are quick to question and condemn Israel in a fashion and to a degree they would not think of using vis-à-vis one of the US States–neo-colonialism for sure.
They’re not aware of their anti-Jewish prejudice. They don’t proclaim to be Christian supremacists. The loooove Jews. They would genuinely feel hurt if told that their acting seem anti-Jewish. That’s all they understand. That they have no clue about their bias is probably the most worrisome.
* Bernie Saunders, who is a Jew, (not backed by millionaires but a millionaire himself! How did he never admit this?!) is as anti-Zionist as Jeremy Corbyn.
* Pete Buttigieg, who is gay, castigated Netanyahu already as if he is his wicked underling and used Pharisee synonymously with hypocrite. Meanwhile, though, he has disavowed using Pharisee disparagingly.
* Cory Booker, who is Black and asexual, has shown off his Hebrew skills but has not been at Israel’s side when we needed him most.
* Marianne Williamson, who is a Jewish guru, seems enlighten but a-Zionistic.
* Kamala Harris, who is Jamaican, boycotted AIPAC.
* So did Elizabeth Warren, who grew up thinking she was part Native American.
* So did Kirsten Gillibrand, who is part of the Senate Women’s Caucus.
* Beto O’Rourke, who is a WASP, was worst of all, calling Netanyahu a racist but that’s not against our expectations or as dangerous. As was proven shortly after, when he sort of apologized.
Much worse are those liberals who personally experience oppression on a daily basis and still do not stand with the Jewish State.
We also don’t need to pin our hopes on Christian candidates thankful for their Jewish inheritance. (Consider Jimmy Carter!) And Trump is an atheist.
May the L^rd guide all their hearts and guard us.