Psychology, Medicine, Science, Politics, Oppression, Integrity, Philosophy, Jews
Philippine’s Trump, President Rodrigo Duterte, has just promised to resign if anybody can prove G-d exists in a selfie. Do I have news for him.
- You have every right to not believe in original sin, which is said to taint even innocent infants and can only be removed through baptism in a church for a fee. Jews don’t believe in that. And we were the original messengers. Moses only forgot to take out a copyright on his text. And soon the Church will give up on that idea of original sin too.
- My selfie or a selfie of any Jew alive proves that G-d exists. There is no rational more plausible alternative to explain Jewish survival.
- We talk to G-d all the time. We have set a prayer text that makes our Soul speak. It helps us to reflect.
- G-d speaks to us in daily and weekly readings of the Torah. The text never bores us though it’s thousands of years old and we’re a sharp bunch. In fact, it seems more relevant the older we get.
- We also study G-d’s other Communications and their commentaries, and while we do, we can’t help feeling closer to G-d.
- When we look at life and acknowledge G-d’s Supervision and Presence, we start noticing that we are not alone. We first acknowledge, after which noticing comes automatically. It’s called: do and hear.
- The Jewish G-d doesn’t want our money – just our cooperation – in order to award us richly. One doesn’t need to become Jewish to do so (though some do).
- Find yourself a Jewish teacher and don’t blame G-d for what non-Jewish teachers say.
I don’t see why you should resign when you find our truth about G-d.