Much ink (and many gigabytes) have been spilled commenting on the recently signed Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) between the P5 + 1 World powers and the Islamic Republic of Iran. Until now, this agreement comprised of the agreement plus five separate annexes.
This author has obtained a copy of the secret Annex 6 which is published here for the first time:
Preamble to Annex 6
- Whereas since its founding in 1979, the Islamic Republic of Iran has sponsored a number of terrorist organizations and outlaw regimes, including Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Al-Qaeda, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command, the Syrian tyranny of Bashar al-Assad and his father Hafez al-Assad, the Houthi rebels in Yemen, Shiite militants in Bahrain, and Shiite militias in Iraq;
- Whereas the Islamic Republic of Iran’s theocratic and revolutionary government is dedicated to the destruction of the Zionist entity and remove it from the Middle East, as expressed and in full display in Iran’s recent Quds protest and march;
- Whereas the Islamic Republic of Iran claims responsibility for or is implicated in numerous terrorist actions since 1979, directly through its agents or indirectly through its proxies, including the 1983 U.S. Marine barracks and French military barracks bombing in Beirut which killed 299 American and French soldiers; the kidnapping, torture and death of CIA station chief William Francis Buckley in the 1980s; the 1992 bombing of the Zionist entity’s embassy in Argentina that killed 29 people and the 1994 bombing of a Jewish cultural center in Buenos Aires that killed 85 people; the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 American soldiers; and the 2012 bus bombing in Bulgaria that killed five Zionists and the bus driver;
- Whereas the Islamic Republic of Iran provides weapons, training, financing and logistical support for the Taliban in Afghanistan, and Al-Qaeda and Shiite militias fighting U.S. and allied soldiers in Iraq, leading to hundreds of deaths of U.S. servicemen, Iraqis and Afghans, as well as causing thousands of injuries;
- Whereas the Islamic Republic of Iran is developing an intercontinental ballistic missile program to reach not only the Zionist entity but Europe and the United States;
- Whereas the Islamic Republic of Iran has billions of dollars in assets frozen by an international sanctions regime, which are set to be released under the JCPOA;
- Whereas the Islamic Republic of Iran annually spends $30 billion on its military, and expects to receive as much as $150 billion in sanctions relief payments as a result of signing the JCPOA; therefore
Agreements under Annex 6
The Islamic Republic of Iran promises to use all of the $150 billion once it is released to develop its oil and gas potential, improve its domestic agriculture, build infrastructure, increase its energy capacity, and to pay for unfunded state and military pensions, government debts and funding shortfalls.
The Islamic Republic of Iran promises not to use any of the $150 billion to export aggression, threaten other nations, destabilize governments, or fund any of its global terrorist network.
The Islamic Republic of Iran really, really means this, so the P5 + 1 need not track where or how the funding is allocated or diverted.
The Islamic Republic of Iran also agrees to behave itself in the Middle East and act as a responsible country in the family of nations – even with the Zionist Entity.
Now, all you naysayers of this landmark nuclear agreement, don’t you feel much better?