As a result of the deadly COVID-19 pandemic, the Israeli Ministry of Health has enforced strict regulations to slow the spread of the virus. With few exceptions, the population is on indefinite lockdown.
Exceptions aside, here are the top 10 excuses to leave home:
10. Selling cucumbers at Ramle shuk is considered essential.
9. Last-minute Daka90 package to Cyprus trumps silly “rules.”
8. Half an hour away from the kids outweighs possible respiratory problems.
7. Your wife has threatened “10 more plagues” unless you return with toilet paper.
6. Guy on Facebook who claims to be a rabbi says he allows it.
5. Can’t do online Pilates due to neighbors’ continuous porn usage.
4. Your crazy neighbor convinces you this is just a liberal media hoax.
3. Despite all the “3rd time, ice cream” election jokes, you forgot to pick up a frozen Magnum bar.
2. Technically, it’s not going outside if you “forget” your cell phone at home.
1. Sara won’t let you back in until you’ve formed a coalition.
Co-written by Liron Kopinsky and Yoav Fisher