Yesterday, in preparation for attending a Hamas-front-organized “Free Gaza” protest, I composed a list of 24 question to potentially ask attendees about Gaza.
You may or may not be surprised to learn that when asked, not one single person at the protest (besides myself) had been to Gaza, and not one even regularly speaks with Gazans who live in Gaza. This includes the Diaspora Palestinians, who were a significant percentage of the protest.
Well, needless to say, after hundreds of death threats, in Arabic and English, and being called homophobic and antisemitic slurs in Arabic, for holding a sign that merely said “Free Gaza From Hamas” (written in Palestinian flag colors, no less). Arabs were told, in Arabic, that they were not religiously permitted to speak with a Jew. Several who tried were told that they were violating the commands of Allah if they so much as engaged in conversation with me.
“How can we have peace if you won’t allow Arabs to even speak peacefully with even one Jew, when you outnumber me all of these hundreds to one?” I asked.
Their answer was to physically pull any Arabs who wanted to discuss with me, away from me. Anyone who came up to threatened me with murder, or challenging me to fight. I accepted, but then the challengers all strangely backed off, once I invited them to do so like civilized men, in the ring, at my martial arts school, rather than in a park with dozens of police officers around, who would simply break it up and arrest us both.
Fighting a fair and regulated, civilized fight, did not seem to interest them. I wonder if anyone else can draw the same analogy as me, to the similarities with Hamas and other Neo-Salafi Terror Cults operating in and out of Gaza?
Look for a full write up on all of the significant encounters at that protest in an article to follow.
For now, however, I present you with the “Gaza Challenge Quiz”. The quiz is composed of the following questions:
1. How many malls are in Gaza?
b) 6-10 or more
d) 0 – because what kind of Concentration Camp has malls!?
2. How many Olympic-sized swimming pools?
3. What is the most common farmland in Gaza used to grow?
a) None, they have to have all of their food shipped in by humanitarian relief organizations, since the people are starving
b) Sabra Hummus
c) Strawberries, Citrus, Dates, Olives and various vegetables.
4. How many resorts are in Gaza?
b) 1-6 or more
d) Undisclosed, five public ones but several private ones, used by very wealth Gazans connected with Hamas.
5. Approximately, how many luxury boats are docked on the beaches of Gaza?
a) “Luxury boats!? Are you insane?! There are no luxury boats in Gaza! It is a concentration camp!
b) Approximately 100
d) Approximately 30
6. What country makes the solar panels seen on many homes in Gaza?
c) United States
d) None! It’s an open air concentration camp! You don’t have SOLAR PANELS in concentration camps you filthy Zionist!
7. How many Starbucks are in Gaza?
b) More than 10
c) None, duh! It’s an open air concentration camp! You don’t have Starbucks in concentration camps you filthy Zionist!
8. What third party organization verifies reported Hamas death tolls?
a) The UN
b) Doctors Without Borders
c) Red Crescent
d) Jam`at Al-Fitrah, Gaza City chapter
e) No third party nation, nor organization is permitted to verify reported Hamas death tolls from the Hamas Ministry of Health
9. What country is the Hamas organization originally from?
a) Egypt, from the Ikhwan al-Muslimin (Muslim Brotherhood)
c) Gaza, Palestinian Territories
e) The West Bank, Palestinian Territories
10. What country do the leaders of Hamas live in?
a) Gaza, duh!
11. Hamas leaders are:
a) Very poor
b) Middle class
12. How many children of Hamas leaders have been sent to fight and die as Shuhadah (Martyrs) against the Zionist Entity?
13. What country controlled Gaza before 1967
14. What year was the Palestinian-controlled Palestinian state destroyed by foreign oppressors?
d) There has never been a Palestinian state run by Palestinians, ever in history
15. What decade saw the emergence of “Palestinian” as a wide-spread ethnic identity?
a) 1010s CE
e) There has always been a Palestinian ethnic identity, going back to Biblical times, in the Bronze Age!
16. How many plans for a Palestinian State, proposed by an array of nations and the United Nations have Hamas and other Palestinian leadership rejected?
c) All of them.
17. “From the River to the Sea” is from a poem referring to:
a) Freeing all peoples to live in harmony in the region
b) Purging the “Arab Land” of non-Arabs, particularly Jews
c) The tour route Jewish kids go on during Birthright
18. What is the name of the river referenced in the phrase “from the River to the Sea?”
Fill in the blank: ___________________________________________________
19. Who named the region “Palestine”
b) Rome and Britain
d) The Prophet Muhammad (sal)
g) No one knows
h) Yasser Arafat
20. What does the Arabic word “Palestine” or “Filistine” literally mean?
a) Death to the Jews
b) Arabs Land
c) In Greek, the meaning is, “To Struggle” or “To Grapple” just as the Hebrew name “Israel” – as the ancient Philistines were in fact originally invaders from Greece.
21. What peoples are Palestinians descended from?
a) The Ancient Canaanites
b) The Ancient Philistines
c) Arab Colonizers from the Caliphate
d) Jews from the region who were converted to normative Islam by the Caliphate Colonizers, who in some cases raped them through forced marriage, and in others made Jews have second class “Dhimmi” citizenship, unless they converted to the Caliphate’s version of “Islam”
e) Generally, a mixture of both c and d according to all historical records
22. Within the State of Israel, what rights do Jews have that Palestinians do not have?
a) To ride at the front of the buses
b) To attend the same movie theaters and restaurants
c) Jews have free health care, while Arabs do not
d) Jews have free access to the Temple Mount, while Israeli police and IDF brutally prevent Arabs from this holy site.
e) Arabs can be IDed randomly, for no reason, by Israeli police, while Israeli Jews cannot be
f) The right of due process, arrest only with probable cause, and trial by jury
g) None of the above
23: Within the State of Israel, what rights to Arabs have that Jews do not:
a) Jews have mandatory military service in the IDF, while this is optional for Palestinians
b) Palestinians may ascend to and pray at the mosques (masjidayn) at the site of the former Temple, destroyed by the Ancient Romans.
c) Palestinians have no rights over Jews! This is an Apartheid State and if anyone has more rights than someone, it is the Jews over the Palestinians.
d) Palestinians are not permitted to build mosques in the State of Israel.
24: How many mosques (masaajid) are there in the State of Israel
d) Approximately 10, and more are being demolished every day
e) There are over 400 mosques in the State of Israel, of which some 73 are located in Jerusalem, and more continue to be built every year.
- B and D
- N’har Ha’Yarden in Hebrew; Nahr al-‘Urdun in Arabic; Nahra Yurdnan, in Aramaic, commonly called the “Jordan” River in English.
Surprised by any of these answers? Help spread the word and see what people who have never been to Gaza have to say about this “Open Air Prison” the size of Los Angeles County, a veritable “Concentration Camp.”